Browns release CB Carrie, TE Harris, G Kush and LB Taylor

RaidersAreOne

Tj Carrie was not good. He couldn’t tackle and routinely got lost. He had some great games for us in years past, but he isn’t a viable option as a starter. His contract was terrible for a #4 cornerback. He’d be solid depth for someone, but don’t think he’s a starter. 

Demetrius Harris was the better player IMO. And he’s not really good.

It wouldn’t shock me if all of those guys are out of football next year. 

10 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Tj Carrie was not good. He couldn’t tackle and routinely got lost. He had some great games for us in years past, but he isn’t a viable option as a starter. His contract was terrible for a #4 cornerback. He’d be solid depth for someone, but don’t think he’s a starter. 

Demetrius Harris was the better player IMO. And he’s not really good.

It wouldn’t shock me if all of those guys are out of football next year. 

Wouldn't go that far. I was usually in a state of disbelief the rare times Harris actually made a catch.

Carrie will almost certainly land somewhere. You can do worse for a depth guy at CB, he was just overpaid.

I can't even remember Taylor ever making a play this year. And Kush was competent in the run game but was awful in pass protection. He could probably land somewhere as a backup.

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

Wouldn't go that far. I was usually in a state of disbelief the rare times Harris actually made a catch.

Carrie will almost certainly land somewhere. You can do worse for a depth guy at CB, he was just overpaid.

I can't even remember Taylor ever making a play this year. And Kush was competent in the run game but was awful in pass protection. He could probably land somewhere as a backup.

Taylor played like a game at linebacker, and got benched. 

Such a bad signing. 

Harris was a bad signing considering he replaced fells and was much worse as a blocker and a reciever.

8 hours ago, DawgX said:

Incompletrius lives on! God I hope the Chiefs don’t try to re-sign him

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DawgX said:

Not at all surprising.

Hoping Hubbard is next.

No.

If you release him, the Steelers might consider signing him for depth, especially since we are going to lose either Foster or Finney.

Keep him.   I insist.   

• Like 1