Better Call Saul, Season 6 (April 18)

iknowcool

Something about Gilligan’s shows that he doesn’t get full appreciation and a massive audience until the final season, same thing happened with Breaking Bad, loaddddsss of people started watching during S5. I think the same will happen with Better Call Saul now. 

This show really is a masterpiece.

• 10 months later...
1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Basically wait until it goes to Netflix which probably be like 8 months after the final episode. Or torrent it, which is pretty easy to do. 

Yeah I would usually do the latter...was hoping there was a better method but ah well. Definitely not waiting 8 months. 

Just now, D82 said:

Yeah I would usually do the latter...was hoping there was a better method but ah well. Definitely not waiting 8 months. 

If you don't wanna torrent, there's plenty of sites that just show the episodes themselves. I'm not too familiar with any of those sites these days though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

I watched S1-4 on Netflix and I want to watch S5 before I start S6. Does anyone know if they’re going to put it on Netflix or replay it on AMC?

It'll be on Netflix April 4th.  Highly highly recommend watching as soon as possible 

I need to rewatch Season 5.  So damn good.  I really think it is the best season in the BB/BCS universe, and at worst it is neck-and-neck with Breaking Bad's final season.  I mean holy crap that season was so damn tense.  

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first two episodes were fan-freakin'-tastic.  

Kim Wexler is a menace

The end to Episode 2 was... sheesh

Also in regard to the montage at the beginning of Episode 1 - 

Spoiler

Also the tequila bottle cap that fell out of the dresser when they were raiding what I assume is future Saul's house?   Either Saul/Jimmy kept it from Kim or they were living together the entire time throughout Breaking Bad and when Saul falls, Kim falls.  

Also it never dawned to me that we never saw where Saul Goodman lived. 

This show is just as good as it was when we left off.  I can't wait for Episode 3.  

Edited by iknowcool