Drew Brees will return for 2020 season

49erurtaza

22 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I cringe every time @Fray32 likes my comment. He’s a such a awesome dude! I don’t want you think I’m some saints hater lol. Im not! But sheesh the timing of you coming in and reading my post couldn’t be any worse. Love you big bro. 

love you too, buddy. No Rams game this year, but maybe in the playoffs??? See you then

• Like 1

Maybe the Saints will actually address their #2 WR position in the draft rather than relying on Taysom Hill and some JAG's to support Michael Thomas and Cooks, and dump Andrus Peat this off-season, as they've shown repeatedly they can address their OL concerns.

Brees was a Top 5 QB last year, and the only reason I won't argue higher was because he missed 5 games. An excellent gameplan by the Vikings, doesn't refute that. That said this is probably the last shot before they have a lot of difficult decisions to be made in paying Kamara, Lattimore, Ramcyzk and more from the 2017 draft class.

Teddy is not a better option at all.

I think sometimes we get too carried away with the focus on winning the Super Bowl.

Brees coming back means some Saints fan can bring their kid to the stadium to see Drew Brees play.

It might mean 17 or 18 more Sundays of watching your favorite player one last year before penciling in the summer vacation to Canton in 2026.

Teddy was a situation a bit like Foles. He was absolutely wonderful to have when you needed him for 5 or 6 games last year, but they can't afford him this year.