Is Big Ben done?

notthatbluestuff

The Steelers went 8-8 with probably the worst QB play in the NFL and only scoring 1 offensive TD in each of the final 9 games of the season(IIRC).

He honestly just needs to be average for the Steelers to go 10-6 or better next year with the way the defense is and some better luck injury wise at the skill positions next year.

22 minutes ago, Hukos said:

If Big Ben is done, what does that make Mason Rudolph or Hodges?

if ben comes out looking like 2015 manning next yr and he retires

I can the steelers keeping Mason and drafting a QB in RD1 and let that rookie and mason compete for the job in 2021

Duck will be in the XFL soon

20 minutes ago, Danger said:

Sorry bro, Pats fans are in denial that Tom Brady is falling off the wagon. I've seen nothing of the sort from Ben.

Ben triple-patty-burger would snap the wagon in half, first off.

Winning a superbowl last year and making the playoffs again this year with a completely mangled offense that couldn't do anything = Tom is falling off the wagon.

Throwing your own arm out on a pass and turning into Yukon Cornelius over the 2019 season = streamlined performance.

k.

To add to the thread without just making this about TB12 - I think Ben will be back next year. It's pretty much 100% happening. Unless he throws out his back eating a corndog or something.

Edited by lolsurebro

11 minutes ago, lolsurebro said:

Ben triple-patty-burger would snap the wagon in half, first off.

Funny how you call someone else for a supposed trash take, then post this garbage.

Ben hasnt had weight issues for years.  He has actually been pretty lean the last several years.

I know this was a grade school attempt at trying to be funny, but you can do better.