BDL 2017 Week 2: Gotham Gashslayers @ Camden Hood Rats

TedLavie

BDL 2017 Week 2: Gotham Gashslayers @ Camden Hood Rats  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/20/2017 at 02:00 PM

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Really close match up, but I have to go with Gotham.  I think they will have a bit more luck in terms of passing and running due to some question marks on the OL and in the secondary for Camden.  

You're just mad because I have the next Eric Berry, without all the physical ailments.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I chose Gotham, OBJ's bum ankle is a huge blow to camden's offense which becomes much more reliant on the Brees to Evans connection. With that being a target of their defense I don't think Camden gets much movement on O. Also I like the mix of the spread on offense with Henry pounding up the middle.

I think I like Gotham in this matchup, but it was very hard to choose. Ultimately, I think the Gotham defense does enough to win this game. Their secondary is deep and talented enough to overcome Camden's spread strategy and contain a hobbled Beckham. Also, Gotham's defensive front should get the better of the Camden offensive line.

8 hours ago, MD4L said:

Camden has some strong pieces on offense, but Gotham is as good a 2 QB team as there is in BDL. Trust Stafford with his healthy weapons a little more (though Talib will erase Thomas) than Brees without OBJ. 

A 2 QB team?

toughest matchup of the week for me.  Both teams have some solid names throughout that are just struggling right now.  For me, I trust Gotham's secondary just a little bit more but once OBJ looks great again, that Camden offense is gonna be hard to stop (although that center, right guard situation is uck)  Jlash really needs one of Johnson or Hargreaves to take the next step and find a more then dozen snap second lb and that defense will be really tough.  Basically Gotham currently has a few less holes

Gotham 28-26

Archived