Skins fan comes in peace

LoganF89

21 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

From looking at a lot of articles it looks like you guys are basically in a salary crunch and will have to cut quite a few guys to get in the green.

i know a lot of you don’t want to trade Diggs but in the case what would you have to have for him? And be realistic, it’s a guy who I don’t think wants to be there.... don’t say two 1st and a player or a 1st and 2nd, be realistic! What would it take to get him?

hes not Odell Beckham who got a 1st and he’s not Antonio Brown (pre mental problems and current state of mind) who garnered a 3rd.

so question is with you guys in Cap Hell! What would it take!?!

my offer would be our 3rd round pick (#2 in that round) and a future 3rd.

take in to account this is an extremely deep class for WR in the draft. I could see you guys going WR in the first like Justin Jefferson

As a Skins fan, and s the guy representing them in TCMD, the Vikings were actually easier to get under the cap than you would think. Granted there is some cuts to make, and a guy or two they want won't be here in 2020, but it's not like they need to just dump salary.

• Like 2

I was just thinking again about this, and one thing I would consider would be a trade involving Washington's first-round pick from NEXT year.  It would hurt our offense over the short term but could help long-term.

I don't know if the Redskins would do this, but I'd be willing to trade Diggs for:

2020 - 4th round pick
2021 - 1st round pick

27 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I was just thinking again about this, and one thing I would consider would be a trade involving Washington's first-round pick from NEXT year.  It would hurt our offense over the short term but could help long-term.

I don't know if the Redskins would do this, but I'd be willing to trade Diggs for:

2020 - 4th round pick
2021 - 1st round pick

Unless the plan is to tear the whole thing down this off-season, and to put them in a position to draft Lawrence, I don't see how this would be a good move.

And even then - a weapon like Diggs would be invaluable to a young franchise QB. 

Edited by JDBrocks

15 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Unless the plan is to tear the whole thing down this off-season, and to put them in a position to draft Lawrence, I don't see how this would be a good move.

And even then - a weapon like Diggs would be invaluable to a young franchise QB. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Justin Fields went before Lawrence.  And I would love to have either.

Edited by Hyperborean