2020 NFL Combine Thread

goldfishwars

PS Michael Vick apparently had 8.5" hands, and Tomy Romo 8.86" hands.

Sure bigger hands are better but it is not a end game situation.  Sure Jared Goff has 9" hands but Burrow is 10 times the leader he is, 10 times better moxie, 10 times more swagger, better accuracy, game management, game performance etc...

32 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Sure bigger hands are better but it is not a end game situation.  Sure Jared Goff has 9" hands but Burrow is 10 times the leader he is, 10 times better moxie, 10 times more swagger, better accuracy, game management, game performance etc...

LOL... Hoping sarcasm... 

Edited by LeotheLion

5 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

LOL... Hoping sarcasm... 

Nah I disliked Jared Goff as a prospect coming out, thought he was overrated, has done well for himself sure and physically Burrow and Goff are some what a like, but Joe Burrow I think will be a far more successful pro, much better in the pocket, is a better athlete along with the other reasons I mentioned.  Better leader, better competitor, better accuracy, proven winner etc.  

Look at how Goff did this year without the run game backing him, a hell of a lot more average.  Gurley is the guy that drives that offense not Goff.  If the Rams could trade Burrow for Goff right now I think they would do that in a second.  

2 hours ago, offbyone said:

So does Burrow get red flagged because he has baby hands?

I think Burrow has reached cult status where if any media member says something negative about him, that media member will be crucified by other media. Same thing with Kaepernick until recently, now it’s ok to call him for what he is, which is a fraud. But that’s for another thread entirely. 

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Nah I disliked Jared Goff as a prospect coming out, thought he was overrated, has done well for himself sure and physically Burrow and Goff are some what a like, but Joe Burrow I think will be a far more successful pro, much better in the pocket, is a better athlete along with the other reasons I mentioned.  Better leader, better competitor, better accuracy, proven winner etc.  

Look at how Goff did this year without the run game backing him, a hell of a lot more average.  Gurley is the guy that drives that offense not Goff.  If the Rams could trade Burrow for Goff right now I think they would do that in a second.  

Well look at Burrow when he doesn't have his elite weapons and system. It was a disappointing 2018 season. 

I wouldn't take offense if you said Burrow would be a better pro. I take offense at 10x the leader. Goff is a great leader and Burrow has literally not played a snap in the NFL. Making that statement over 1 college season worth writing home about seems like a massive overreaction. 

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think Burrow has reached cult status where if any media member says something negative about him, that media member will be crucified by other media. Same thing with Kaepernick until recently, now it’s ok to call him for what he is, which is a fraud. But that’s for another thread entirely. 

I don't think Burrow is a fraud but if that is your opinion ok. ;)

Just now, sherm said:

I don't think Burrow is a fraud but if that is your opinion ok. ;)

No that’s not what I meant at all lol. I still have Burrow as my #1 Prospect. I was calling Kaepernick a fraud but until recently, media/fans couldn’t make any negative comments about without getting crucified. Same thing with Burrow, anything that warrants criticism cannot get said. Go talk about his small hands on Twitter. You’ll get obliterated.