Greg Robinson busted by Border Patrol for Marijuana, a lot of Marijuana

buno67

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d be shocked if he was actually distributing it, the charge is likely due to the amount he had.

Still stupid, but I’m guessing he’s not looking to start a weed empire.

Maybe he was going to have a really big party after he signed his imaginary new contract 🤷🏼‍♂️

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s irking that a guy so dumb is able to earn so much money.

Like, you have to be a special kind of stupid to try to make money buy selling weed when you’re an active nfl player who just earned 9 million last year and was a number 2 overall pick. 

Most NFL pros aren't drafted for their intelligence levels.

• Like 1

Honestly the only explanation is that he has been doing stuff like this for a long time and it’s just part of his engrained lifestyle. It’s obviously not a necessity. He doesn’t need the money, it’s stupid. Therefore, it must just be what he has been used to doing long before he started receiving big paychecks. 

Alright.....I figured out what has actually transpired.  Young Mr. Robinson was convinced by his QBOTF that the material he was transporting across country was nothing more than the grass clippings that our QBOTF generated during his Progressive commercials this summer.  All a plot by #6 to attempt to get better protection on his blind side.