Greg Robinson busted by Border Patrol for Marijuana, a lot of Marijuana

buno67

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Holy hell he truly is a moron trying to sell weed....

Parlay that with where he was caught, and I'd bet on him working with/for the Cartel in some capacity too. LOL

Street value of $300K-$750K depending on the quality.

Also, I GUARANTEE this isn't his first time doing this. You don't go from "not at all" to 157 pounds in a snap.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Parlay that with where he was caught, and I'd bet on him working with/for the Cartel in some capacity too. LOL

Street value of $300K-$750K depending on the quality.

Also, I GUARANTEE this isn't his first time doing this. You don't go from "not at all" to 157 pounds in a snap.

And the street value is the sum total, his earnings are obviously a fraction of that.

Imagine risking 20 years in federal prison for less than what you earn on your paycheck.

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And the street value is the sum total, his earnings are obviously a fraction of that.

Imagine risking 20 years in federal prison for less than what you earn on your paycheck.

To put it in perspective, he's earned over $30 million in his career, including $6 million last year.

Even factoring in taxes, an agent's 10% cut, and assuming zero advertisement/endorsements, let's say it's:

$15 million in taxes

$3 million in agent fees

...he has still cleared $12 million+ just in base salary, not to mention looking at serious jail time. To quote office space, he's going to a federal "you know what" prison.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Friendly reminder that this post held up EXTREMELY WELL.

@ramssuperbowl99

I can't mentally even process how stupid this is because that weirdo Steelers fan who wanted Garrett charged with assault with a deadly and Pedro banned for life commented that if he was a manager he'd start throwing at Astros players.

I can only handle so much insanity at once.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I can't mentally even process how stupid this is because that weirdo Steelers fan who wanted Garrett charged with assault with a deadly and Pedro banned for life commented that if he was a manager he'd start throwing at Astros players.

...how can you not process that again?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I have no clue who you’re referring to, but they sound like a lot of fun.