Titans Resign Cam Batson

Titans fan 617

43 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

We need to 1st find a OC that knows how to work the passing game, it doesn’t matter who we have OBJ desean Jackson Randy Moss, it’s not the talent it’s the coaching. My opinion we have enough weapons on offense to contend but the wrong coaching staff 

Ugh we were 1 win away from making the Super Bowl... A QB that put up historically good numbers under a 1st year OC. This coaching staff sucks though 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Ugh we were 1 win away from making the Super Bowl... A QB that put up historically good numbers under a 1st year OC. This coaching staff sucks though 

Once again misinterpreted what I said it’s cool though 😩🤣🤣. I’m break it down for you, we don’t need a speedster, a stefon Diggs. We have enough weapons to win with, just the wrong coaching staff meaning, it doesn’t matter who in da bleep we have at WR we’re built to win 1 way & until we get a OC that figure the passing game out & make us balance our skill position guys will continue to underachieve., all that we need a burner we need a true #1 we need a change pace back it sounds good it really does but it won’t matter 

Edited by TitanRedd

It’s only 1 football we’re a run 1st team, I believe RT avg 260 yards passing last year. We have a TE that runs 4.5 that hardly gets targets, a WR that had a 1000 yards avg 20 yards a catch & we target him 5 times a game. Spent 36 mill on a slot WR, & though he was injured before he got hurt wasn’t getting our money’s worth from the looks at it. Still haven’t seen Dion Lewis used no where near how NE used him, don’t get him out in space, exploit mismatches with him in the passing game, other than a check down & a screen. Waste of 10 mill definitely, But yea we need a burner that’ll take the top off 🤷🏽‍♂️ My understanding Raymond runs 4.34 Batson runs 4.3. All I’m saying before you want faster players how bout want a passing coordinator that can help art evolve 1st. 

Edited by TitanRedd