Souped up cars all around me

Raidersfan1

24 minutes ago, Raidersfan1 said:

Look, buddy. I'm not making the contract. It's hypothetical. Workout/Performance is a general category which includes roster bonus, workout bonus, reporting bonus, any type of BONUS. Incentive. LTBE. NLTBE. It's a catch all phrase for bonuses.

Yes I understand what it is but there’s never been a contract like that before.  It’s not realistic, even for a internet mock drafts.

And you be technical, any Lbte or nltbe bonus that is achieved immediately goes against that years cap on any deal signed this offseason.   So if Hargrove has 18.5m (nearly 5m per year) in these guarantees and he reaches them then we get that cap charge on the ‘20 cap.  So you have to reserve that me Amount of the max incentives on this years cap because if he hits them we’d go over the cap and face heavy heavy sanctions.  

4 hours ago, Raidersfan1 said:

• G/T Brandon Scherff (5 years, $84m)

• DT Javon Hargrave (4 years, $56m)

• LB Sean Lee (3 years, $11.8m)

You get Hargrave and Lee for $10m combined cap hit year one. 6.45 and 3.55, respectively. And Scherff comes in at $9.7m cap hit year one. 

Gabe Jackson becomes a cap casualty. Saving $9.7m in year one. Scherff provides more snarl and grit and versatility. While of course also being more of a stalwart. 

Stabilizing the unit has been a goal for quite some time now. 

Miller--Incognito--Hudson--Scherff--Brown is a unit we can trust. 

• Derek Carr and the 19th pick to CAR for the 7th pick

• Trade 12th pick to MIA for 26th and 39th picks

1st rd, 7th overall - CeeDee Lamb WR Oklahoma

1st rd, 26th overall - KJ Hamler WR Penn St

2nd rd, 39th overall - Thad Moss TE LSU

3rd rd - Cole McDonald QB Hawaii

3rd rd - Quez Watkins WR Southern Miss

3rd rd - Stanford Samuels CB Florida St

4th rd (via PIT) - Dante Olson LB Montana

*acquire 6th in trade down

5th rd - DeeJay Dallas RB Miami

6th rd - AJ Dillon RB Boston College

7th rd - Josiah Deguara TE Cincy

Will sign Brady for 1 year, $35m. 

I dont really get why we traded up to #7 if we're not going after a guy like Okudah, Brown or Simmons. Especially if we're getting a WR in 2 and 3. I'm not sure Lamb would be BPA at that spot unless you're specifically targeting him.   

I like the idea of double dipping at WR and I like trading down from 19 rather than 12 but Id like us to address the D earlier than our last 3rd fir sure especially as we're not going with a number of defensive FA's  . I like Sean Lee but we also need a backup plan too as I'm sure he's on IR at some point. 

Some names im not overly familiar with so ill have to look into the lower rounders. 

Also, I think Brady will look for a minimum of 2 years guaranteed. Don't see us signing him for a single year as that really would be a hail Mary shot at a SB with only the 3 major FA's above.