If Jurassic Park/World were a real place, would you go?

TOUCAN

4 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

It's a simple question, really.

I know that Jurassic Park and Jurassic World have a propensity for disaster as proven, but, the idea is fascinating and if I had kids, I would still take them there.

Would you?

I'd go Turok: Dinosaur Hunter on that bad boy, let me tell you...

EDIT: Mandela Effect...this game wasn't Turok the Bounty Hunter? It was Turok: Dinosaur Hunter?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

It was always Turok: Dinosaur Hunter buddy.

I sincerely don't remember this. I distinctly remember it being called Turok the Bounty Hunter, but the more I say Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, I think it's becoming clear that I either misremembered or The Matrix is glitching...

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I sincerely don't remember this. I distinctly remember it being called Turok the Bounty Hunter, but the more I say Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, I think it's becoming clear that I either misremembered or The Matrix is glitching...

Always Dinosaurs. He's not even a bounty hunter, lol. Turok is meant to protect earth and the Lost Land. The game is about how some alien wants the Chrono Scepter which was broken to protect it so Turok is gathering the pieces together to protect the world.

I literally just played through this game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

You work there. I'll live there 

Same.

Id go as one of the Dinos and infiltrate their herd... they would accept me as one of their own, and I’m sure I’d start getting a cut from admission profits.

Im gonna get rich off all you bozos

mckgidi-1-front45_hi_1.1531496999.jpg

• Like 2