Week 2 Heroes

Webmaster

20 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Offense - OT Julie'n Davenport: Low hanging fruit would be to say Mr. Watson, but Davenport really showed a lot of progress in this game. Coming in on a short week, Davenport played extensively as the "#6 OL" on a weak Texans front, and did well in that spot. He sealed the edges for outside runs, displayed quick feet in pass protection and brought a toughness to an OL that needed it. I'm thinking sooner rather than later, he will be our starting RT. Later rather than sooner, he'll be our starting LT.

"He needs two years on a practice squad or a roster just getting confident and developing his technique." - Mike Mayock at the NFL combine, about Julie'n Davenport.  icon_lol.gif

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It was week 3. 

Dolphins v Browns....

You're right. He was very clutch for us yesterday. I was wholly expecting a loss when he lined up for that 54-yarder, tbh. Then the Chargers K continues his tilt and pushes what should have been a GW 43-yarder. Wins like that make me feel dirty.

Just now, cddolphin said:

You're right. He was very clutch for us yesterday. I was wholly expecting a loss when he lined up for that 54-yarder, tbh. Then the Chargers K continues his tilt and pushes what should have been a GW 43-yarder. Wins like that make me feel dirty.

He was actually really solid for us last year with the exception of that game when he was signed mid week.

6 hours ago, Crickett said:

"He needs two years on a practice squad or a roster just getting confident and developing his technique." - Mike Mayock at the NFL combine, about Julie'n Davenport.  icon_lol.gif

A training camp against JJ Watt, Jadevion Clowney and Whitney Mercilius can feel like years.

For the Falcons

Offense - Freeman at RB with 2 TD's and some tough yards running the clock down with a big lead.

Defense - Trufant with a really nice diving interception that lead to us getting a Td with 40 seconds left before half and then a fumble recovery for a TD paying atttention when everyone else thought the play was dead.  Because of him being in the right place and making the right reads thats a 14 point swing in matter of 2 to 3 minutes before and after the half.

Archived