Who are some players from a division rival that you like to watch play?

Kiwibrown

Lamar Jackson is amazing to watch play, he misses enough throws ypu dont know whatbis going to happen, and seems like a good dude. 

I like watching Mark Ingram run, he is a huge upper body, bounces out of a lot og tackles. 

Mark Andrews is a other player i like watching, athletic and tall. I wanted him to go with Baker, instead we have the mean beats of Chad Thomas. 

Joe Mixon is another player who is electric, has an upright running style that is cool to watch, not many playera have it. 

Tyler Boyd, has he seems move a lot in his running style, tou know when he has the ball. 

Edited by Kiwibrown

I'm underselling AJ Brown when I say I'm impressed with him - he's Andre Johnson reborn. His physicality, his ability to make a play on a jump ball, his speed in the open field is truly worthy of ET status (Elite Titan in his case). I sincerely think he was totally robbed of OROY. Within the next two seasons, he's going to be in the top 10 discussion, and will probably be in the top 5 discussion within five seasons.

I don't think any division discussion can be had without mentioning how TY Hilton has absolutely dominated the Texans. Against Houston, he's a smaller Randy Moss.

Jalen Ramsey would be the selection here, had he been with the Jags - I actually liked his rivalry with DeAndre Hopkins, it was truly one of the best one on one rivalries in the league with two guys who respected each other and really went out of their way to bring out the best in the other. Given he's a Ram, I'll go with Gardner Minshew - I rip on him for being a better Case Keenum, but he's exciting to watch.

• Like 1

Rams: Cooper Kupp, a healthy Gurley (is such a thing possible anymore?) and most of all the best player in the NFL A. Donald 

49ers: D. Buckner, Nick Bosa and any RB running the ball that game (Shanahan's run concepts are awesome)

Cards: Larry Legend and Chandler Jones. Can probably put K. Murray on this list as well. 

• Like 2

It may be to the dismay of many other Titans fans but I've been a Deshaun Watson since his freshman year at Clemson. I've said it since then but his play reminds me too much of McNair not to be a fan. 

Sucks he got drafted by a division rival, but I'm always going to be a fan of his.

• Like 2