Why do the Raiders hate Derek Carr and wish for him to be dead?

Ty21

Carr is simply not a winning QB. He has the 2nd worst starting record in NFL history through his 1st six years starting.

Cant play in cold weather games. 0-7 in games lower than 40 degrees

No pocket presence. Gives up on plays too easily.

The guy is simply a loser. He's the definition of QB purgatory, good enough to start and win a few games but not good enough to consistently win throughout the season and beat thr top teams

Some Raiders fans would point the finger that he doesn't have a true #1 but how many QBs truly have one? Carr had three top rated offensive lineman, top TE target, top RB and FB backfield and nothing changed. He was the same QB.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Nice substance??? Thanks for the post. 

I don't want to turn this into something that has nothing to do with football but this just bothered me. He gave a no substance answer to a post that had no substance in it. You can't be mad at him for that when you literally didn't say anything in your post with any substance. 

But here is some substance. Andy Dalton has shown that he can't win in the playoffs. He has had a really good wr in AJ Green, someone of a caliber Carr has never had and he is also has 4 years on Carr. It's not the same answer at all. Carr has obvious issues. One of them being his inability to not get injured. Through bad luck or bad oline play or not making faster reads....he has an injury history that can't be ignored. He also has the bad luck of being a middling qb on a bad team. That's something that is always going to get you run out of town sooner than later. 

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Carr is simply not a winning QB. He has the 2nd worst starting record in NFL history through his 1st six years starting.

Cant play in cold weather games. 0-7 in games lower than 40 degrees

No pocket presence. Gives up on plays too easily.

The guy is simply a loser. He's the definition of QB purgatory, good enough to start and win a few games but not good enough to consistently win throughout the season and beat thr top teams

Some Raiders fans would point the finger that he doesn't have a true #1 but how many QBs truly have one? Carr had three top rated offensive lineman, top TE target, top RB and FB backfield and nothing changed. He was the same QB.

Amari Cooper went from looking like a mediocre receiver to an elite one after the trade. Pretty damning against Carr is you ask me.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Elky said:

Amari Cooper went from looking like a mediocre receiver to an elite one after the trade. Pretty damning against Carr is you ask me.

Is that more damning against Carr or the coaching staff of the raiders? Because to me I never thought Cooper looked that good in all aspects of his gamewhen he was playing with the Raiders. 

34 minutes ago, seriously27 said:

Is that more damning against Carr or the coaching staff of the raiders? Because to me I never thought Cooper looked that good in all aspects of his gamewhen he was playing with the Raiders. 

I recall Cooper specifically saying this a few weeks into a hot start with the Cowboys. He said that the Raiders were not using him in ways that benefited his game or words to that affect.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seriously27 said:

I don't want to turn this into something that has nothing to do with football but this just bothered me. He gave a no substance answer to a post that had no substance in it. You can't be mad at him for that when you literally didn't say anything in your post with any substance. 

But here is some substance. Andy Dalton has shown that he can't win in the playoffs. He has had a really good wr in AJ Green, someone of a caliber Carr has never had and he is also has 4 years on Carr. It's not the same answer at all. Carr has obvious issues. One of them being his inability to not get injured. Through bad luck or bad oline play or not making faster reads....he has an injury history that can't be ignored. He also has the bad luck of being a middling qb on a bad team. That's something that is always going to get you run out of town sooner than later. 

If my post had no substance why he respond. 2nd I gave a statement if he disagreed with it. Tell me why.

You say he had AJ green. Fine. Tell me when dalton had an offense  Carr had in 2016. Cooper Crabtree 1000 yard runner. And a top 5 all time line in pass pro. I'm sorry any top 18 -20 qb could had did what Carr did in 2016 with the offense he had. Carr will be good enough to keep you out of the top of the draft from getting a top prospect while also not good enough to beat good teams or win in playoffs on a regular basis. I use to think he was good enough to at least get us a wildcard win if everything around him is right. But I'm not to sure about that anymore. Carr hasnt even been to the playoffs but once. And dalton also had a coach who showed he cant win in the playoffs. Maybe dalton wasnt the issue there. Every year is a make or break year for a guy going into his 7th year. That's crazy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

Well, practically, he's more talented than Dalton and a better decision-maker. Last season, Carr had the worst offensive roster in the league (worse than the Bengals this season) and still set career highs in completion percentage and yards. I think Dalton is more negatively affected by a dearth in talent than Carr is because Dalton is simply a lesser talent.

This season, with a competent pass-blocking offensive line, a mediocre receiving core, questionable pay-calling, and a legitimately good running game, he played very well.

Worst offensive roster in the league? Bro you just lost all credibility. It was one of the BEST offensive rosters in the NFL. Boohoo he didn’t have an elite #1 WR... those are rare as heck. Top 2 OL, Top 5 TE, Good 2nd TE who is a massive redzone threat, Top 7 RB in Jacobs, and two solid WRs in Tyrell and Renfrow. Worst offensive roster in the league? It was one of the best. You are bending the truth out of bias for Derek Carr, as you always do. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

If my post had no substance why he respond. 2nd I gave a statement if he disagreed with it. Tell me why.

You say he had AJ green. Fine. Tell me when dalton had an offense  Carr had in 2016. Cooper Crabtree 1000 yard runner. And a top 5 all time line in pass pro. I'm sorry any top 18 -20 qb could had did what Carr did in 2016 with the offense he had. Carr will be good enough to keep you out of the top of the draft from getting a top prospect while also not good enough to beat good teams or win in playoffs on a regular basis. I use to think he was good enough to at least get us a wildcard win if everything around him is right. But I'm not to sure about that anymore. Carr hasnt even been to the playoffs but once. And dalton also had a coach who showed he cant win in the playoffs. Maybe dalton wasnt the issue there. Every year is a make or break year for a guy going into his 7th year. That's crazy. 

I just want it to be clear I wasn't saying Carr should stay I was simply stating that the reason he needs to go is different than why Dalton needs to go. 

Also, I was stating your statement was a response to the original poster's question, and that your response had no substance. SO if Tyty(that's a funny thing to type) responded to you the you responded would you have been cool with that? You didn't say why, you just said"same answer as Dalton" Well....what's that answer? Why do bengals fans want him gone? How is Carr and him the same? No substance. 

46 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Worst offensive roster in the league? Bro you just lost all credibility. It was one of the BEST offensive rosters in the NFL. Boohoo he didn’t have an elite #1 WR... those are rare as heck. Top 2 OL, Top 5 TE, Good 2nd TE who is a massive redzone threat, Top 7 RB in Jacobs, and two solid WRs in Tyrell and Renfrow. Worst offensive roster in the league? It was one of the best. You are bending the truth out of bias for Derek Carr, as you always do. 

Exactly who is this great 2nd TE dude and what are his numbers? Renfrow was only solid by the seasons end and Williams was hobbled most of the season. Not Carr's fault lol

1 minute ago, GordyTheGoffer said:

Exactly who is this great 2nd TE dude and what are his numbers? Renfrow was only solid by the seasons end and Williams was hobbled most of the season. Not Carr's fault lol

Foster Moreau was a fantastic redzone threat. He’d have even more TDs if Carr wasn’t so miserable in the redzone. He’s a better redzone threat than Waller. And he’s absolutely a Top 10 Run Blocker in the league which was already all over his scouting report as the best Run Blocker in CF. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Last season as in 2018.

You can tell that's what I meant by using context clues.

Edited by Rich7sena
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Foster Moreau was a fantastic redzone threat. He’d have even more TDs if Carr wasn’t so miserable in the redzone. He’s a better redzone threat than Waller. And he’s absolutely a Top 10 Run Blocker in the league which was already all over his scouting report as the best Run Blocker in CF. 

Ok fella im done here...