2020 NFL Combine Week

KingTitan

I’m personally really excited to watch the Oline guys. That’s one of the few position groups where you can actually get a pretty good evaluation based on just what they do at the combine.

DBs would be the second group like that, IMO. The rest is just looking for red flags or upside for the most part.

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

For the love of god please don’t take Fromm 

Lol was looking at him.

I can see the Titans liking him. He seems destined to be a Chase Daniel 15 year NFL Backup.  
It's like he is as good as he will ever be. I think he could be a good NFL Back up, with all that said. 

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Lol was looking at him.

I can see the Titans liking him. He seems destined to be a Chase Daniel 15 year NFL Backup.  
It's like he is as good as he will ever be. I think he could be a good NFL Back up, with all that said. 

I mean, that's what we need out of this class.  He'll go too high to take purely on that, but if he freefalls, and is sitting there in the third round, I'd strongly consider it.

Taking a project QB with a staff that's mostly green offensive guys and defensive oriented guys is a recipe for a bust.