2020 NFL Combine Week

KingTitan

I don't know why, but I'm getting smaller Cam Newton vibes from Hurts.

He never really has been injured.  I think he will have the same limitations that Cam has/had as far as throwing the ball. But he has an arm and in the right offense, I can see him doing well. 

In a play action heavy easy read system like ours has been, I don't see why he couldn't develop into a NFL starter.

5 hours ago, titans0021 said:

An ancient QB coming off a mediocre year and a player without NFL arm talent. Seems like a recipe for success.

A mediocre year was literally miraculous with those receivers and tight ends lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dtait93 said:

A mediocre year was literally miraculous with those receivers and tight ends lol

Add the fact they play in a far more complex offense than ours, people think running a offense full of option routes is so simple, 😩🗣 ask chad johnson how that worked for him. Our offense is high school compared to NE. WR’s literally have to be on the same page as the QB & adjust their route according to coverage. Randy Moss once said we would run a play & might have 3 different routes to run according to coverage. NE had no OL no Run game mediocre WR play & Brady was still better than any Tannehill years with the dolphins 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 1