Discuss Diggs’ “Drama”

VikeManDan

16 minutes ago, NorthCountryEvo said:

I might be in the minority, but while I usually say "where there's smoke, there's fire"... I kind of think Diggs just likes to be a bit of a troll with this stuff. I don't like it either way.

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. Until you locate the source and find out it’s just hot air. 

Just now, Illadelegend215 said:

I don’t see this playing out like everyone else. I really think he is trolling. 

"it’s time for a new beginning."

Quoted during a global pandemic?  The dude has to go and if he is just saying this to get attention and has no intention or want to be traded, that is possibly even worse than wanting to be traded honestly.  It is just being an A hole to get attention.

Give me a receiver in the 1st or 2nd round and please move on from this guy.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

"it’s time for a new beginning."

Quoted during a global pandemic?  The dude has to go and if he is just saying this to get attention and has no intention or want to be traded, that is possibly even worse than wanting to be traded honestly.  It is just being an A hole to get attention.

Give me a receiver in the 1st or 2nd round and please move on from this guy.  

Trade him to Seattle for 27 then draft a WR in the first couple rounds.

I’d rather take my chances on a WR in the 3rd round, since we have two picks there. Diggs and Thielen were late round pick/undrafted. Just seems to be one of those positions where it’s hard to judge in the the first round, unless you’re getting a blue chip prospect. 

My preferences would be some combo of DT, CB and OL in the first round two rounds (assuming an additional first for Diggs) and grab a WR and DE in round 3. I guess I’m a bit defensive heavy this year. 

I’m also assuming that the Vikes find a way to keep Griffen and Reiff on the roster.

40 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Trade him to Seattle for 27 then draft a WR in the first couple rounds.

If we traded diggs for #27, I'm not still not using high draft capital (1st,1st,2nd) on WR. I would go with 2 OL and 1 DT. Locking ourself into Cousins means the OL needs to go from weakness to strength in this offseason

• Like 1

Well...I'll be a contrarian...I don't like this move.  At all.  It puts forward another critical need at a time when there are other areas that need addressing.