Which division would have the best super team?

Bolts223

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
  • The Redskins have Kerrigan + you could add Sean Lee to beef up the LBs. 
  • Those DBs are not good when you look at these other teams WRs. Adding Chido might help? Maybe.. 
  • You forgot Gallup, who is progressing really well at WR. He 100% would make our WR core over Jeffery at this stage (age and injury). 
  • Adding Chase Young is kinda cheating. And if you were going to do that, why didnt you add one of the DBs for the Giants?!?
  • This team is basically just the Cowboys and Eagles. I am trying to think of other people to add.... Hernandez from the Giants maybe? 
  • And last but not least - you got the QBs backwards. ;)

EDIT - Actually with the strength of this team being TEs/RBs to check down too, maybe Wentz is the better QB option. 

Wentz didn't check down in 2017. I think if Kellen Moore was his OC he'd be just as good (maybe better) than Dak. But of course we'll never know that.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wentz didn't check down in 2017. I think if Kellen Moore was his OC he'd be just as good (maybe better) than Dak. But of course we'll never know that.

He did in 2016, 2018 and 2019 though. I am very surprised to hear you say that about Moore. Is Pederson going to be calling plays again next year? 

What even would the NFCE Coaching staff be?

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He did in 2016, 2018 and 2019 though. I am very surprised to hear you say that about Moore. Is Pederson going to be calling plays again next year? 

What even would the NFCE Coaching staff be?

Pederson as HC, Moore as OC (and calling plays). Ron Rivera as DC???

In 2016 and 2019 he literally had no wide receivers to speak of so Checkdowns are to be expected. 

He did not check down in 2018. 7.7 YPA, 7.8 Intended Air Yards. Certainly not slinging it downfield Jameis Winston style, but lets not get it twisted.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Pederson as HC, Moore as OC (and calling plays). Ron Rivera as DC??

I would think so. If we were doing full staffs I would need to know a lot more about the rest of the divisions coaches. But I would put Mike McCarthy at QB coach. 

• Like 1

QB: Lamar Jackson / Joe Burrow (just let me have this)
RB: Nick Chubb / Joe Mixon / Mark Ingram
WR: Odell Beckham Jr. /Marquise Brown
WR: AJ Green /Juju Smith-Schuster
Slot: Tyler Boyd / Jarvis Landry
TE: Mark Andrews / David Njoku (?)
LT: Ronnie Stanley
LG: Marshall Yanda
C: Maurkice Pouncey
RG: David Decastro
RT: Orlando Brown

EDGE: TJ Watt / Myles Garrett / Carlos Dunlap / Bud Dupree / Matt Judon
DL: Casey Heyward / Stephen Tuitt / Geno Atkins / Brandon Williams
ILB: Devin Bush / Joe Schobert 
CB: Marlon Humphrey / William Jackson III / Denzel Ward / 
S: Minkah Fitzpatrick / Earl Thomas

K: Justin Tucker 

On 2/23/2020 at 8:46 AM, Danger said:

NFC East,

The offensive line and running game would be godly. Other areas leave a bit to be desired though.

QB: Carson Wentz || Dak Prescott
RB: SaQuon Barkley || Zeke Elliot || Miles Sanders
WR-X: Amari Cooper || Alshon Jeffery
WR-Z: DeSean Jackson || Terry McLaurin
WR-S: Sterling Sheppard
(I think Slayton would be in here somewhere, but I don't really know exactly where he plays)
TE: Zach Ertz || Dallas Goedert || Evan Engram
LT: Tyron Smith || Trent Williams (Peters over the hill/retired)
LG: Zack Martin (I'm not sure which of these two would transition to LG better so I just penciled in Martin moving over)
C: Travis Kelce || Travis Frederick
RG: Brandon Brooks || Brandon Scherff
RT: Lane Johnson || La'el Collins

LE: Chase Young || Brandon Graham
DT: Fletcher Cox || DaRon Payne
DT: Jonathan Allen || Malik Jackson
RE: DeMarcus Lawrence || Robert Quinn
LB: Leighton Vander Esch 
LB: Jaylon Smith
CB: Quinton Dunbar
CB: Byron Jones
CB: DeAndre Baker
S: Malcolm Jenkins
S: Landon Collins

The corners and Wide Receivers would be lacking compared to other divisions though.

Your WR core is misleading. Cooper may not even be the best receiver for the Cowboys. Gallup has become an all around No.1 who seems to be a jack of all trades in terms of skill set. 

On 2/27/2020 at 1:04 PM, SteelKing728 said:

Even a super NFCE looks 8-8 bad.

Bruh your NFCN team would never get the chance to score a TD. Zeke and Barkley would eat up 3 quarters on one possession behind that unGodly OLine. 

Edited by Calvert28

5 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Your WR core is misleading. Cooper may not even be the best receiver for the Cowboys. Gallup has become an all around No.1 who seems to be a jack of all trades in terms of skill set. 

keep telling yourself that.

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Why bother when he's just gonna remind you himself next year. 

I'm not saying Gallup isn't good, but you guys love to hate on someone as soon as they drop a couple passes and forget what they bring to the table. Amari is your #1 without a doubt.

Just now, Danger said:

I'm not saying Gallup isn't good, but you guys love to hate on someone as soon as they drop a couple passes and forget what they bring to the table. Amari is your #1 without a doubt.

Amari is great when it's a home game. But keep in mind Gallup played started 4 less games last year and still had identical stats. 

On 2/26/2020 at 4:47 AM, Nabbs4u said:

All these high powered offenses being thrown out there and all the NFCE has to do is Kill the QB with their front 7 and pound the rock with hands down the best OL in the NFL. Can you imagine the Trio of Zeke, Saquon and Sanders Running/Recieving behind that OL with Ertz, Goedert and Engram? Have fun! 🍺

Yep might as well say Uno!

On 2/23/2020 at 9:46 AM, Danger said:

NFC East,

The offensive line and running game would be godly. Other areas leave a bit to be desired though.

QB: Carson Wentz || Dak Prescott
RB: SaQuon Barkley || Zeke Elliot || Miles Sanders
WR-X: Amari Cooper || Alshon Jeffery
WR-Z: DeSean Jackson || Terry McLaurin
WR-S: Sterling Sheppard
(I think Slayton would be in here somewhere, but I don't really know exactly where he plays)
TE: Zach Ertz || Dallas Goedert || Evan Engram
LT: Tyron Smith || Trent Williams (Peters over the hill/retired)
LG: Zack Martin (I'm not sure which of these two would transition to LG better so I just penciled in Martin moving over)
C: Travis Kelce || Travis Frederick
RG: Brandon Brooks || Brandon Scherff
RT: Lane Johnson || La'el Collins

LE: Chase Young || Brandon Graham
DT: Fletcher Cox || DaRon Payne
DT: Jonathan Allen || Malik Jackson
RE: DeMarcus Lawrence || Robert Quinn
LB: Leighton Vander Esch 
LB: Jaylon Smith
CB: Quinton Dunbar
CB: Byron Jones
CB: DeAndre Baker
S: Malcolm Jenkins
S: Landon Collins

The corners and Wide Receivers would be lacking compared to other divisions though.

The Receivers wouldn't be lacking if you placed Gallup instead of Jeffrey and Cobb over Shepherd