Which division would have the best super team?

Bolts223

13 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

I would just combine the Niners and Seahawks plus Aaron Donald and Chandler Jones.

Uh, what?

Rams WRs are much better than the Seahawks and Niners. DBs are better than Seattle's and probably the Niners too.

Anyways, the NFC West takes this because the defense would be unreal. Add Donald and Jones to the Niners DL....yikes. Then you have Ramsey, Peterson and Sherman on the backend with Wagner in the middle....lol. Nobody is moving on that defense.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Uh, what?

Rams WRs are much better than the Seahawks and Niners. DBs are better than Seattle's and probably the Niners too.

Anyways, the NFC West takes this because the defense would be unreal. Add Donald and Jones to the Niners DL....yikes. Then you have Ramsey, Peterson and Sherman on the backend with Wagner in the middle....lol. Nobody is moving on that defense.

I'd take Metcalf and Lockett as my top two because they're not only good but have chemistry with the team's QB: Wilson. I'd take Deebo as the third receiver/weapon. At best, the Rams would make 4/5/6.

Everyone talking about it, but nobody posted. Did my best, offense line was sad a heck. I bet Rams fans will find something wrong will this.

QB - Russell Wilson 

RB - Chris Carson // Raheem Mostert // Kenyon Drake

FB - Kyle Juszyzck

TE - George Kittle // Tyler Higbee // Will Dissly 

WR - Cooper Kupp // Robert Woods // Emanuel Sanders // DK Metcalf

Slot - Tyler Lockett // Deebo Samuel

LT - Joe Staley // Duane Brown

LG - Laken Tomilnson // Corbett ? Pugh?

C - Weston Richburg // Blythe? // Shipley?

RG - Mike Person // DJ Fluker ? Edwards?

RT - Mike McGlinchey // Havenstein?  

LDE - Nick Bosa // Michael Brockers?

DT - Aaron Donald // DeForest Buckner // Jarren Reed? CJ Jones? Poona Ford?

RDE - Jadeveon Clowney // Arik Armstead

EDGE - Chandler Jones // Dante Fowler

MLB - Bobby Wagner // Cory Littleton

OLB - KJ Wright // Dre Greenlaw // Kwon Alexander

CB - Richard Sherman // Jalen Ramsey // Patrick Peterson // Shaq Griffin

SS - Bradley McDougald // Taylor Rapp // Tartt?

FS - Quienton Diggs ? Budda Baker ? Jimmy Ward?

Edited by animaltested
  • Like 1

On 2/23/2020 at 6:46 AM, Danger said:

NFC East,

The offensive line and running game would be godly. Other areas leave a bit to be desired though.

QB: Carson Wentz || Dak Prescott
RB: SaQuon Barkley || Zeke Elliot || Miles Sanders
WR-X: Amari Cooper || Alshon Jeffery
WR-Z: DeSean Jackson || Terry McLaurin
WR-S: Sterling Sheppard
(I think Slayton would be in here somewhere, but I don't really know exactly where he plays)
TE: Zach Ertz || Dallas Goedert || Evan Engram
LT: Tyron Smith || Trent Williams (Peters over the hill/retired)
LG: Zack Martin (I'm not sure which of these two would transition to LG better so I just penciled in Martin moving over)
C: Travis Kelce || Travis Frederick
RG: Brandon Brooks || Brandon Scherff
RT: Lane Johnson || La'el Collins

LE: Chase Young || Brandon Graham
DT: Fletcher Cox || DaRon Payne
DT: Jonathan Allen || Malik Jackson
RE: DeMarcus Lawrence || Robert Quinn
LB: Leighton Vander Esch 
LB: Jaylon Smith
CB: Quinton Dunbar
CB: Byron Jones
CB: DeAndre Baker
S: Malcolm Jenkins
S: Landon Collins

The corners and Wide Receivers would be lacking compared to other divisions though.

I'd start McLaurin over DJax pretty easily at this point. 

I'd also start Matt Ioannidis over Jonathan Allen and have Allen take Jackson's spot. 

But I agree with pretty much everything else... though there has to be at least one more CB who can start over Baker.  I'd start Chidobe Awuzie over him.

Teams win in the trenches, so I'd have to assume the NFCE would do pretty well in an all-division playoff.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

... Bro, it was against the Redskins secondary.

Doesn't matter. DeSean Jackson is one of the best deep threats to have ever played the game and he's shown no signs of significantly slowing down. If he's healthy he's playing IMO

Just now, Danger said:

Doesn't matter. DeSean Jackson is one of the best deep threats to have ever played the game and he's shown no signs of significantly slowing down. If he's healthy he's playing IMO

Jackson and McLaurin ran the same 4.35 40 at the combine.  I don't doubt Jackson played a lot faster than that in his prime, but at 33 years old, I think McLaurin is probably faster.  Plus Terry is already a much better route-runner, run blocker and better at contested catches.  I'd still give DJax the edge at tracking the deep ball.

Regardless, I think they'd both get a lot of time.  Maybe move Terry to the slot over Sheppard.  Insane amount of speed and route-running ability on the field if you add in Cooper.

10 hours ago, Danger said:

DeSean Jackson dominated in the 1 game he really got to play last season. Too early to write him off assuming he's healthy.

McLaurin x100

The next time DJ shows up for 16 games will be the first time.

Even in 2013 he was a non-factor in about 6 games plus the playoffs.

I will take almost anyone over D-Jax and his business decisions on when to have surgery.

He's topped 4 TDs 4 times in 12 years.

HARD PASS