Joe Thuney- OG

Joe-Thuney.jpg?w=400

Vonn Bell- Strong Safety

usatsi_13440361.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Trade

Cleveland trades TE David Njoku to Atlanta for 2nd Round Pick

Draft

1. Bengals- Joe Burrow- QB- LSU

2. Washington- Chase Young- DE- Ohio St.

3. Detroit- Jeff Okudah- DB- Ohio St.

4. Giants- Jedrick Wills- Jr.- OT- Alabama

5. Dolphins- Tua Tagovaiola- QB- Alabama

6. Chargers- Justin Herbert- QB- Oregon'

7. Panthers- Jordan Love- QB- Utah St.

8. Cardinals- Tristan Wirfs- OT- Iowa

9. Jaguars- Isaiah Simmons - LB-Clemson 

1. Mekhai Becton- OT- Louisville

AR-200218305.jpg?MaxW=600

Why Becton do you ask.... well this is very simple he is a flat out monster human being his mixture of size strength and athleticism is very impressive.  Is he a bit raw hell yes he is but we also have one of the best offensive line coaches in the entire NFL coaching for us now, I would love to see what Callahan can mold from this ball of clay.

*Trade- Cleveland Trades 2nd(Atlanta) and 3rd(Houston) to New England for pick 23*

1.AJ Epenesa- DE- Iowa

1190727512.jpg.0.jpg

Do I think that Berry and the nerds would make this deal ..... I dont know but he did say that they were going to be aggressive in adding talent to this tea, that this was not going to be a rebuild but adding to.  AJ Epenesa to me is the perfect bookend to Myles, He is athletic enough to be dangerous as a pass rusher but he is strong and disciplined and tough enough to be able to set the edge and play the run as well, is he going to be your go to pass rusher no but he could certainly be an 8-10 sack a year guy while being an above average run stopper on the edge

2. Josh Jones- RT- Houston

Josh-Jones-NFL.jpg?fit=2000,1332&ssl=1

Josh Jones is another interesting athletic specimen, I think that he would be a good fit for the offense that we are going to install, he is strong athletic and has fluid movement, the downside is that he is very technically raw, but this is were the guru Callahan comes in, I think Jones would be given the chance to win the RT job but I don't think that it would be far out of the realm of possibility that Kendall Lamm starts out the RT and allowed Jones to hone his technique.  I do think that he would for sure be the RT of the future for this team and has the ceiling to be a good one.

3. Adam Trautman- TE- Dayton

Reminds me a bit of George Kittle, has phenomenal physical traits, but is really raw, With the signing of Rudolph I think he is a great guy to sit behind and learn how to play TE from.  The sky is the limit for this kid but patience is going to be key for him and this team

4. Alton Robinson- DE- Syracuse

SUFootball_ToddMichalek_CP_03.jpg

Robinson is a high energy pass rusher who is always pushing the pocket, in his career at Syracuse he has 19 sacks and played the run well with 32 TFL,  Being a Syracuse fan I can tell you that there was not a ton of talent on the Cuse defensive line, his rushing mate Kendall Coleman will probably be a late round selection, but Robinson was really a bright spot for our defense, he had a breakout season in 2018, but saw a dip in his numbers this past season I attribute that to a lot more attention being put on stopping him but his effort stayed the same.  He would make a very good rotational rusher for this team, something that we all saw towards the end of last season is a need.

6. Sewo Olonilua- FB- TCU

OklahomaStTCUFootball%20(3).JPG

Edited by Dawgpoun8017

Unrealistic but not bad.  My thoughts.  I would keep Murray for versatility.

Lamm is not starter material and 2 rookie tackles both described as having raw technique is scary.

we need some fresh blood for the return game.  I don’t see it here.

where is Schobert?

I would let the walking injury that is Kirksey go.

as others pointed out, this spending would kill us in a few years when it comes time to pay Baker Miles Chubb Ward and Greedy.

41 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Unrealistic but not bad.  My thoughts.  I would keep Murray for versatility.

Lamm is not starter material and 2 rookie tackles both described as having raw technique is scary.

we need some fresh blood for the return game.  I don’t see it here.

where is Schobert?

I would let the walking injury that is Kirksey go.

as others pointed out, this spending would kill us in a few years when it comes time to pay Baker Miles Chubb Ward and Greedy.

I replaced Schobert with Littleton

2 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I replaced Schobert with Littleton

But why?  Schobert should be retained.  He is one of the most under rated players in the league.  He doesn’t get the recognition but he is not far off from Kuechly before he retired.  An outstanding player.

1 minute ago, DizzyDean said:

But why?  Schobert should be retained.  He is one of the most under rated players in the league.  He doesn’t get the recognition but he is not far off from Kuechly before he retired.  An outstanding player.

Because Littleton is everybit the coverage LB that Scho is and plays the run better

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

I’m taking Isaiah Simmons over any Oline not named Wills but that’s just me 

And we damn sure ain’t getting no 2nd for Njocku 😂 

but besides that good draft I like the guy from Syracuse he’s a baller

You have about zero percent chant Simmons gets to 10