Which of these modern runningbacks are HoF worthy?

C0LTSFAN4L1F3

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Speaking as Chiefs fan who watched and loved Priest... Yeah, no. Davis has a league MVP and a Super Bowl MVP, two important distinctions Priest doesn’t have.

This would be like Raiders fans arguing that Gannon deserves to be in since Warner got in. I really wish Chiefs fans would drop the Davis/Priest HOF argument.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

Speaking as Chiefs fan who watched and loved Priest... Yeah, no. Davis has a league MVP and a Super Bowl MVP, two important distinctions Priest doesn’t have.

This would be like Raiders fans arguing that Gannon deserves to be in since Warner got in. I really wish Chiefs fans would drop the Davis/Priest HOF argument.

I mean TD is in the 2K club. Thats kind of a big deal

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 11:13 AM, braylon said:

What I think will happen.. Marshawn gets in and Tiki has a tiny shot. That's it, the rest don't even have a chance IMO.

I honestly don't really think any of them deserve to get in. Marshawn had one great year in his 12 year career. Numerous RBs were better than him in any given year of his career. But he has iconic moments and made plays in the playoffs. With that being said, I'm not going to be upset about him getting in. In fact, I'd like to see him get in despite everything I've said. I love the guy and I think he was/is good for the league.

I largely agree. I think Jamal Lewis's career is incredibly comparable, but you don't have nearly as many people arguing his case.

On 2/23/2020 at 7:56 PM, Malik said:

Fumbling problems aside, Tiki is easily Hall of Fame caliber even with the fumbling problems. If he wasn't one the most unlikable former players he would have been in years ago

True dat. What can you say about a guy who whined about how he was used; criticized Michael Strahan for not spreading his signing bonus out over a couple of years, in order to help the team;  yowled about the new coach, Tom Coughlin, and new quarterback, Eli Manning; pouted and announced that he was going to retire after 2006, citing mismanagement by Coughlin and lack of leadership by Eli; did indeed retire, thus missing out on the 2007 Super-Bowl-winning season for the Giants; left his pregnant wife for a bimbo-ish intern; then tried to essay a comeback far too late, when no team wanted him.

That being said, it should be noted that Tiki's last, and 3 greatest seasons, for which he basked in all the admiring plaudits and credit heaped upon him, just happened to coincide with an upgrade to the Giants' O-line, when they added Kareem McKenzie, Chris Snee, and Shaun O'Hara; David Diehl, a rookie in 2003, blossomed into a surprisingly good left tackle. I will suggest that, like most running backs, credit for some of Tiki's success is owed to his offensive line.

Tiki Barber, Girlfriend
Edited by bzane
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Your poor aunt.  People fly into LAX wondering if they will see any celebrities and that's what she ended up with.  :D

Yeah she was arriving from Minneapolis. He just looks weird. He looked weird before when he started the plastic surgery in the late 90s. Something about LA makes people do stupid things.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Yeah she was arriving from Minneapolis. He just looks weird. He looked weird before when he started the plastic surgery in the late 90s. Something about LA makes people do stupid things.

Hanging around with the Kardashians probably multiplies that effect.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Hanging around with the Kardashians probably multiplies that effect.

Angelina Jolie has been dressing her daughter as a boy since she was a baby. Charlize Theron has been doing the same with her kid. It's not just the Kardashians. Not to derail the thread but it's Nut job central in LA.