4.nyg-isaiah simmons

5.mia- tua

6.sd/la- herbert

7.car- derrick brown

8.arz-ceedee

9.jax-patrick queen

10.clev-wirfs

11.jets- wills

12. oak/lv- Jordan Love- gamble on the gambler. this kid has an amazing arm and imo would have been a top 10 pick last year.

13.ind- eason

14.tb-kinlaw

15. den- jeudy

16.atl-aj espen

17.dall-mckinney

18.mia-becton

19.oak/lv- tee higgins- monster wr gets to mesh with love clemson tradition continues

2nd round

43.via chi trade. oak/lv-troy dye lb mr do it all at lb

3rd

80.kyle dugger, s great depth pick

81. damien lewis, og lsu starting og next 10 yrs

91. reggie robinson II cb tulsa - super sleeper look him up

111. shaquille quarterman lb mia - another sleeper do it all lb

141. aj dillion rb some muscle for the rb core

203. garrett marino idl

210. binjimen victor wr ohio st- good quality wr

go head roast me

• Like 2

Absolutely love the draft and re-signings. Only FA signing I like is Dennard though. I think Van Noy is overrated, and those WRs are not good. And Mariota, not even as a backup. 

Love Jordan Love and Tee Higgins in the draft though, a lot. I’m warming up to Love more by the day; but I’m in this very content and trustworthy mood where I’m on board with whatever Mayock and Gruden do 100%. 

Edited by BayRaider

I think you definitely put a lot of time and thought into this.  I respect you and think your one of my favorite fellow members of this raider board.  That said... Wtf!?!

if we cut Gabe and Whitehead and trade Carr... and go into free agency with 85mil (need 10ish for draft picks) and come away with Van Noy, Mariota, Dennard, and those backup level WRs..... I’d honestly stop watching football, seriously. Id Never switch teams, but I’d be so mad I couldn’t seriously follow the Raiders.  I also think it’s unlikely we blow up a team that was 7-9 and on the way up for Jordan Love... especially going into a new stadium.

i think you went into rebuild mode for a QB I think is a 2nd round talent. 
Lewis is an ok G prospect but I like about 4 guys a level above him in that 3rd range. Dye may go that high but he’s not worth above a 3rd IMO.  Marino I wouldn’t even draft, maybe not even sign as a UDFA. On his best day he’s a tryout guy.  Digger is a good pickup.  Robinson and Quarterman are decent picks where you took them, we’ve talked about Quarterman before.  I just don’t love the picks, but there not bad, at all.

I didn’t take the time to crunch numbers but are you rolling like 40mil to next year?  

I seriously like 1 thing about the entire time thing:  AJ Dillon in round 6

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CaribouLou said:

Like this one. Allison and Sharpe for 2 mil/yr would be nice additions with Higgins. And what makes me love it even more is we get a QB that puts pressure on Carr for the starting spot and also LB help. Like Dillon as well and think he could be a good 2 to Jacobs. 

Carr is in Chicago though

14 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I think you definitely put a lot of time and thought into this.  I respect you and think your one of my favorite fellow members of this raider board.  That said... Wtf!?!

if we cut Gabe and Whitehead and trade Carr... and go into free agency with 85mil (need 10ish for draft picks) and come away with Van Noy, Mariota, Dennard, and those backup level WRs..... I’d honestly stop watching football, seriously. Id Never switch teams, but I’d be so mad I couldn’t seriously follow the Raiders.  I also think it’s unlikely we blow up a team that was 7-9 and on the way up for Jordan Love... especially going into a new stadium.

i think you went into rebuild mode for a QB I think is a 2nd round talent. 
Lewis is an ok G prospect but I like about 4 guys a level above him in that 3rd range. Dye may go that high but he’s not worth above a 3rd IMO.  Marino I wouldn’t even draft, maybe not even sign as a UDFA. On his best day he’s a tryout guy.  Digger is a good pickup.  Robinson and Quarterman are decent picks where you took them, we’ve talked about Quarterman before.  I just don’t love the picks, but there not bad, at all.

I didn’t take the time to crunch numbers but are you rolling like 40mil to next year?  

I seriously like 1 thing about the entire time thing:  AJ Dillon in round 6

I hate doing free agency and since this is just my first draft I went easy with players I pretty much guarantee we could get. 

I do 2 mocks one pre combine and one post combine to see if I trust my eyes before and after they test.

i could easily squeeze almost any fa in under my cap

i disagree I think if you watch some Utah st football you’ll see jordan isn’t the problem and he often had to put the team on his back to will them to a w. Sure he makes some mistakes but half those ints weren’t even his fault. Hard to discuss if you haven’t watch him play.

i don’t think it’s rebuild mode I think it’s being realistic and knowing when to hold um or fold um or walk away or run. I think Mariota will have a chip on his shoulder and he the healthiest he’s ever been. I think he could get us at least 7 wins especially with his ability to extend plays and drives with his mobility.

lewis imo is a stud him and his teammate Cush and top iol Doggs

dye is a gamer and if it wasn’t for Simmons and Patrick and Murray he’d be a top 20 pick 

I know it’s outside the box thinking but that’s my specialty

14 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

I agree with the swap I’d rather do Ruggs all day u can line him up everywhere he is a Swiss Army knife 

I don’t think Ruggs is a true outside guy and with hunter and te’s working the middle I think we need a legit guy on the outside 

6 hours ago, CaribouLou said:

Like this one. Allison and Sharpe for 2 mil/yr would be nice additions with Higgins. And what makes me love it even more is we get a QB that puts pressure on Carr for the starting spot and also LB help. Like Dillon as well and think he could be a good 2 to Jacobs. 

Thanks

I’ve always liked Allison and sharpe and vannoy obviously 

im flirting with the idea of keeping carr over Mariota just would rather dump him while his value is still good 

we’ll see in my after combine mock if he actually stays 

8 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I don’t think Ruggs is a true outside guy and with hunter and te’s working the middle I think we need a legit guy on the outside 

Alabama lined him on the outside all the time. They lined him up everywhere but I’ll agreee that it’s kinda sketchy because all the WRs at Alabama are first round talents