2 Rounds, Explanations, Trades, 1 Key FA Addition

Nickpeloso17

20 hours ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

I considered a RB here but would that be the right way to go with Singletary already in the fold? I would think signing a veteran would be the way to go

YES, it would be the way to go. We have Singletary, true, but Gore is done, and Yeldon is merely a backup. Taylor and Singletary would be a fantastic combination at RB.

Edited by Suffering_Bills

On 2/24/2020 at 1:33 AM, Nickpeloso17 said:

60. YJojNF03dHj_E94SJvyZLq8oDwGAEm58ek_6nOXNei23iYbGzqzKtTNeJdDtcnObVtQu87HPHV5QztQFn9aT9KlFoJQLlO4zFTd4EYKc06_oBxlGKWVuKNz4nllAJIZ0f-JOI9wi Miami Dolphins (via BAL): Anfernee Jennings, DE Alabama

I would think Miami would go for either (Lloyd Cushenberry III IOL LSU) or (Joshua Uche, DE Michigan) over Jennings.  But, that is just my opinion.  Other than that, I think it is a solid draft for Miami.

2 hours ago, praegler said:

I would think Miami would go for either (Lloyd Cushenberry III IOL LSU) or (Joshua Uche, DE Michigan) over Jennings.  But, that is just my opinion.  Other than that, I think it is a solid draft for Miami.

Other than the R1 RB.

I think 90% of Miami fans are anti R1 RB, anti Herbert @ 5, and anti trade-up (or at least a costly trade-up) for Tua.