Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

The FF forum is finally having a meetup! Everyone is meeting at Woz's mansion to have some fun and finally get to know each other. Everyone's character is going to be themselves and roles will be assigned randomly from there. If we hit a certain undetermined threshold everyone will be given FF character roles with assigned abilities like a normal mafia game, not playing as themselves with random abilities.  Don't worry, there are more twists involved.

1. @MWil23 - SwAgForum-Aligned
2. @Pickle Rick - theuntouchable, Demon-Aligned
3. @Dome - Matts4313Demon-Aligned
4. @theuntouchable - rackcsForum-Aligned
5. @The Orca - DomeForum-Aligned
6. @SwAg - mission27Demon-Aligned
7. @squire12
8. @MD4L - squire12Demon-Aligned
9. @JoshstraDaymus - The OrcaForum-Aligned
10. @bcb1213 - daboyle250Forum-Aligned
11. @Counselor - WhickerDemon-Aligned
12. @Malfatron - Pickle RickForum-Aligned
13. @Whicker
14. @Matts4313 - MalfatronForum-Aligned
15. @Forge - WebmasterForum-Aligned
16. @AFlaccoSeagulls - bcb1213Forum-Aligned
17. @kingseanjohn
18. @daboyle250 - TedLavieForum-Aligned
19. @gopherwrestler - LlamaloverForum-Aligned

Rules:
Day Phase/Class Period Rules:
1. To vote for somebody, type their name out in bold. Votes must be clearly visible to me and the other players (i.e. no white text or hiding it in a quote). No locked votes.
2. Day phase will last roughly 24 hours depending on my discretion. The deadline will be revealed at the beginning of the day phase. The deadline will be clearly stated as a specific time. This time will be tracked through the forum post times. Any votes after the specific time given will not be counted.
3. A lynch will occur when a majority vote has been reached or when the deadline has been reached. Once a player has reached a majority, no further votes will count.
4. If there is a tie between players at the end of a deadline, there will be a 1 hour overtime. If there is still a tie at the end of this, there will be a no lynch.
5. You must vote at least once during every day phase. Failure to do this twice in a row will result in your death. Exceptions may be made for day phases that end before the deadline.

Night Phase/Between Periods Rules:
1. Night phases will last roughly 30 minutes following the day phase. Get them in as soon as the day ends or sooner if you won't be there at the end of night. If all abilities are sent in before the deadline, the night will end early.
2. You are allowed to post during the night phase, but do not post any results from that night's actions before the night has ended.
3. If you have a night ability, there will be a format for your night action in your PM. Please use it or stay close enough to it that I can understand it. I will only accept night actions through PM.

General Rules:
1. No editing posts. You will get one warning for this unless you edit a vote, in which case you will be modkilled immediately.
2. Do not communicate with someone about this game outside of the game thread unless given permission.
3. Upon death you are allowed one post. This post cannot contain anything game related.
4. Posting of PMs in any way IS allowed.
5. I reserve the right to change/add/interpret these rules in any way I see fit.
6. I encourage you to send me your reads and wild theories throughout the game.
7. Have fun! This is a game. Play it well, don't rage quit.

Phase Log:
Night 0: This is the End
Day 1: Town lost a good one :(
Night 1: Touch bites it again, in a different way?
Day 2: Dome's day is down in the pits
Night 2: Swag no longer has to deal with the idiots
Day 3: Swag gets caught up in his own web of lies
Night 3: Brotherly love comes to and end
Day 4, Part 1: Fail town gonna fail town
Day 4, Part 2: Bcb loses it
Night 4: Orca gets ****ed
Day 5: Counselor doesn't blow up
Night 5: Not a creature stirred, not even a mouse
Day 6: The survivors defeat the devil
Night 6: Daboyle took the coward's way out
Day 7: Gopher joins his brother in the pit
Night 7: Bcb sleeps with the fishes
Day 8: Whicker and ksj finish things...or not

@squire12@Whicker@kingseanjohn

Edited by rackcs

Tag List:

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@bcb1213, @bigbadbuff23835@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock@BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain,@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior@CAS22@coltsmanic808, @Counselor@daboyle250, @DawgX@devils1854, @DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@flyers0909@FourThreeMafia@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango, @Glen@gopherwrestler, @HashtagFTW@Heimdallr@Hockey5djh,@iknowcool, @incognito_man@Its A Sabotage, @James@JammerHammer21@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop, @Ketchup@khodder@kingseanjohn, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @Llamalover, @Livewire@LuckyNumber11,@Malfatron@Matts4313@MD4L, @Mega Ron@Mich_fan20, @mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@Nazgul, @Officer Ricky, @OH-snelld4GB-IO, @PARROTHEAD @Pastor Dillon@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest, @pheltzbahr @Phire, @Pickle Rick@pollino14@PR@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson, @rackcs@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@Shady Slim@sjfja_fkdldjs@skatebeanz@skrILL, @SkunkApes, @Slappy Mc@SoS, @squire12, @sunnygsm,@SwAg, @SwoleXmad@swoosh, @teude@texans_uk, @Texansfan713@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie, @The Gnat, @TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca,@theuntouchable, @TLO@titans0021@Tk3, @Troy Brown@Tugboat, @UofMfan909@Utley@Victor Cruz Pun, @VikeManDan, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Wyld Stallyns