Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well that doesn’t clear me from the purple thing but does clear me from scum. 

It does not clear you from anything.  no more than anyone is cleared at this point.  It is not out of the realm of possibility that you would hide behind a teammate for the long play of getting cleared.  Pickle, swag, counselor, dome would not be a far fetched plan IMO

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

How about no. I tried to help and I got voted LVP and literally ridiculed up until yesterday. I tried to help and no one engaged. I tried to help as cleared town and I got questioned. So no you all can learn what it feels like to try and solve the game on your own. 

I get you are pissed.   I would be as well.  You have to understand that this is a full on game of deception.  I do not think you are scum, but until I see your alignment, I can't 100% rule it out.

If you do not want to play, then that is your choice and the rest of us will move on without you.

If you want to help, can you correct if I have any of your night moves wrong here

N1  protect whicker

N2 Protect whicker

N3 protect malfatron

N4 ???

N5 ???

N6 ???

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wait.... @squire12 you said you were unsuccessful in motivating KSJ right? I was also unable like flacco...... 

Yes.   If daboyle jailed him for some reason that would make sense.  If whicker protected him, that would also make sense.  The jail and the protect is the same for incoming moves on that player.  the difference is that being jailed prevents the player from being able to make a move while the protection would allow their move to be made.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I get you are pissed.   I would be as well.  You have to understand that this is a full on game of deception.  I do not think you are scum, but until I see your alignment, I can't 100% rule it out.

If you do not want to play, then that is your choice and the rest of us will move on without you.

If you want to help, can you correct if I have any of your night moves wrong here

N1  protect whicker

N2 Protect whicker

N3 protect malfatron

N4 ???

N5 ???

N6 ???

I do not want to play. Kill Gopher and I’ll play tomorrow. I gave him a chance today and he immediately did the thing I asked him not to do. It’s over. 

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Nevermind that doesn’t work.... you were blocked...

I said blocked in the sense that my move was unsuccessful.   I can't say if I was unsuccessful due to role block or whicker protection or daboyle jailing ksj.