Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Because I want you dead. I asked you to please not purposefully misinterpret my words for the purpose of riling me up or getting a response. Not only did you go and do that yesterday, but you immediately brought it back up again today. So you claim town, I want town to lose. 

Well I mean you did sort of defend the votes of Md4l and counselor and tried to get me lynched..... then you went on to say you defended md4l. I didn’t misinterpret really anything.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well I mean you did sort of defend the votes of Md4l and counselor and tried to get me lynched..... then you went on to say you defended md4l. I didn’t misinterpret really anything.

Wow. Touch at least admitted his mistake and apologized. This is horrible of you, Gopher. 

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Players defend other players when they don't know their alignment quite often.  

I think you need to consider his statement of defending MD4L as sarcasm.  

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well that was obvious and he even knew my comments on it was, yet he still pretended to quit...

Or maybe he had other things to do today.   Not like you were super active for the first few days of this game.  

Just now, squire12 said:

Why hide?   That is a pretty scummy story....hiding until I claimed my role.

My role was to hide behind people. I popped in, voted, read up, commented on certain things I felt like commenting on, hoping to take hits or invests to help find who I thought was scum. 

Hid behind dome (ended up being scum and KSJ ended up picking me and we found scum) hid behind whicker(Failed), hid behind Md4l (scum but failed) hid behind counselor, hid behind josh, and now hid behind KSJ (honestly figuring he would have protection anyway and most likely I wasn’t going to be hit)

once I realized josh was hit, and I thought maybe I was the target I decided to claim and post more. I knew I wasn’t going to be hit, but I was hoping more info would come from it if I claimed, I was wrong. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why hide?   That is a pretty scummy story....hiding until I claimed my role.

And why would I need to tell any stories? I’m already the lynch. I am racks little brother llama lover. Like I said, maybe it would have been smart to start figuring out everyone’s names rather than roles at this point.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

My role was to hide behind people. I popped in, voted, read up, commented on certain things I felt like commenting on, hoping to take hits or invests to help find who I thought was scum. 

Hid behind dome (ended up being scum and KSJ ended up picking me and we found scum) hid behind whicker(Failed), hid behind Md4l (scum but failed) hid behind counselor, hid behind josh, and now hid behind KSJ (honestly figuring he would have protection anyway and most likely I wasn’t going to be hit)

once I realized josh was hit, and I thought maybe I was the target I decided to claim and post more. I knew I wasn’t going to be hit, but I was hoping more info would come from it if I claimed, I was wrong. 

I get your reasoning and rationale.  It seems to have worked out well.  But I think you need to accept how it looks from others.   Hiding in the shadows, coming in and making some votes and posts but not really offering much of independent thought looks and is quite scummy.  Bad lynches happen, whether this is 1, I do not know.