2020 NFL Pro Days (Edited)

JetsandI

30 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’m going to call it now. Simmons will be better than Jamal in that hybrid Lb/S role within 2 years.

I personally think he’s gonna be used much more as a LB than S. I don’t think he’s as good in coverage as Jamal was coming out but I could definitely see him being that caliber of Swiss Army knife.

Wirfs is crazy athletic. Andrew Thomas has solid numbers to go along with 36” arms. What the hell. Crazy long arms. 

Jets are big winners of the combine. The first 4 OT and first 3 WR showed they are worthy of the 11th pick. We’re going to get an excellent player.

Edited by SDotNova
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Wirfs is crazy athletic. Andrew Thomas has solid numbers to go along with 36” arms. What the hell. Crazy long arms. 

Jets are big winners of the combine. The first 4 OT and first 3 WR showed they are worthy of the 11th pick. We’re going to get an excellent player.

And then we’ll draft a defensive player. ;)

Jeff Gladney performed poorly but he will have meniscus to repair soon.  Falling into 5th round?  I hope.

Mike Ojemudia has solid day at the combine.  Not sure if he improves his status but he should be a good pick on day 3.

Reggie Robinson II is quite a big CB.  Need to clean up hand usage. A potential PI king at next level.  Also need to improve tackling skill for better consistency.

Edited by JetsandI

Converted NFL Combine thread to Pro Day here.

WR Mason Kinsey will perform at Kennesaw State instead of his college (Berry) on March 11.

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2020/2/18/21141523/colts-prospect-interviews-mason-kinsey-wr-berry

On April 1, Kevin Dotson will perform among with Robert Hunt who didn't do anything at the combine.

Both Kinsey and Dotson were Combine snubs.