2020 NFL Pro Days (Edited)

JetsandI

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Oh Lord!   That definitely belongs to the draft thread. lol.   In all seriousness, I think he will be doing just fine as long as he stays with performance on the field/drills.

I can’t wait for it. Me, I, Myself, Prez, Jamal. Dude will be giving the media so many quotes lol.

Andrew Thomas with 36.125” arms shot right back up to the top of my list. My fear for him and all the OTs, was that their arms would be 33” or under and they would end up at OG.  Wirfs at 34”, Jones at 33.875, Becton at 35.625” and Willis at 34.25 all meet or exceed my ideal arm length of over 33” for an OT.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rich51 said:

Andrew Thomas with 36.125” arms shot right back up to the top of my list. My fear for him and all the OTs, was that their arms would be 33” or under and they would end up at OG.  Wirfs at 34”, Jones at 33.875, Becton at 35.625” and Willis at 34.25 all meet or exceed my ideal arm length of over 33” for an OT.

Im most interested in his test results among all the OTs. Concern that will stick with him no matter what is footwork, but testing well can help quell the notion that it has anything to do with lower body athleticism.