Sign in to follow this  
Raidersfan1

Jameis Winston (4 years, $68m)

Peter King brings up a good point about Jameis. Here's what I think a contract might look like. 

Signing bonus - $14m

salaries: $5.75/7.8/10/12.5

option bonus March 2021 for $12m

2022 roster bonus of $8m

*all decimals are workout bonus and are not guaranteed

2020 cap hit: $9.25m

What's the point of this thread?

We ain't signing winston or trading for Devin White.

Steelers are not signing any FA that were not a part of the Steelers to start.  Meaning they are signing their own.  They do not have enough cap room for the luxury of signing a backup for more than Vet minimum.

But if you must make a trade then Duck to the Bengals for the #1 pick works for me.

Edited by jebrick

This **** is like the circle game. Good job you made me click on another one of your dumb *** threads with a new username.

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Is this chrissyororke?

How is he not banned yet?

I didn't understand how this thread made any possible sense until I read this, thanks for clarification -_-

3 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Is this chrissyororke?

He has been several times and keeps finding ways to make new names. Webby banned the last one, implied that it was indeed someone he'd already banned. So if it is him, he is finding ways to make new accounts.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

He has been several times and keeps finding ways to make new names. Webby banned the last one, implied that it was indeed someone he'd already banned. So if it is him, he is finding ways to make new accounts.

Its not hard to do.  I didnt know he was ever banned though.  Thought he just kept making new names.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

He's a technical wizard!  Terrible GM tho. 

3 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Its not hard to do.  I didnt know he was ever banned though.  Thought he just kept making new names.

He was definitely banned. Last time I contacted Webby about it. He said as much

For the sake of discussion, let's say we had enough money. This still doesnt make sense. Not even because we have Ben. Our 2 issues last year were that we couldn't score and we turned the ball over too much. Winston threw 30 interceptions. I initially he appears to make that problem worse not better. When you do add Ben back in, he isnt an upgrade over Ben. So even if Pittsburgh was willing to pay someone that money that isnt Ben, it would be someone who is a clear upgrade imo, it wouldnt be any of the potentially available free agents.

17 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Is this chrissyororke?

same reason people who break site rules and call others names aren't banned.