Jameis Winston (4 years, $68m)

Raidersfan1

Steelers are not signing any FA that were not a part of the Steelers to start.  Meaning they are signing their own.  They do not have enough cap room for the luxury of signing a backup for more than Vet minimum.

But if you must make a trade then Duck to the Bengals for the #1 pick works for me.

Edited by jebrick
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

He has been several times and keeps finding ways to make new names. Webby banned the last one, implied that it was indeed someone he'd already banned. So if it is him, he is finding ways to make new accounts.

Its not hard to do.  I didnt know he was ever banned though.  Thought he just kept making new names.

For the sake of discussion, let's say we had enough money. This still doesnt make sense. Not even because we have Ben. Our 2 issues last year were that we couldn't score and we turned the ball over too much. Winston threw 30 interceptions. I initially he appears to make that problem worse not better. When you do add Ben back in, he isnt an upgrade over Ben. So even if Pittsburgh was willing to pay someone that money that isnt Ben, it would be someone who is a clear upgrade imo, it wouldnt be any of the potentially available free agents.