2020 Packers Interview / Player Visit List

Nick_gb

I still want nothing to do with Blacklock. We need run stuffers who can tackle, not dude's that drag down players. Madubuike's the type of player we want at that position. Blacklock's a 4-3 DT all the way. Would thrive in a place like Minnesota or with the NYG. Hate Greenard and all the other EDGE's they've talked to. No explosion with any of them whatsoever. We have 3 bonafide pass rushers as is so I'm not sure why we're covering that base so aggressively. I know you can't have enough EDGE rushers but...

• Like 2

Darrell Taylor scares me...Kamal Martin scares me as well....Lewis looks like a good flyer on Day 3...Uche is an enigma...Love Curtis Weaver but he probably won't be there at 30...still wondering why we're looking at a ton of EDGE guys...Weaver's really good against the run though...

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

If he is there at #30 I think he will be the pick ... I just think the Packers will look Dline before WR or LB'er.

I was down in him initially but I've warmed up to him the more I've watched.  At first I thought he had a bad habit of working himself out of plays but then I realized that was due to defensive scheme and not his inability to process.  TCU runs slants and stunts on almost every play so he rarely had to stack and shed, but it looks like he can do that just fine since he has good length to keep offensive linemen away from him and keeps his hands active.  He also does not give ground at the LOS and commands a lot of double teams.  I wouldn't be upset if he was the pick.

Edited by MaximusGluteus

38 minutes ago, Joe said:

Darrell Taylor scares me...Kamal Martin scares me as well....Lewis looks like a good flyer on Day 3...Uche is an enigma...Love Curtis Weaver but he probably won't be there at 30...still wondering why we're looking at a ton of EDGE guys...Weaver's really good against the run though...

I see zero problem looking at pass rushers 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

We're trading Gary or moving him to DL.  Losing Fackrell.  Need somebody for that third spot. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Can you not derail this thread for visits with your "humor" thanks.

What the hell crawled up your butt this morning? 

And seriously this is some Leader level crap.  I'm legit sick of this crap.  Everyone's wondering why we're looking at EDGE.  I offer a joke about trading Gary and brought up Fackrell leaving.  Who we got behind Fackrell?  I legitimately don't even know anymore who our 4th EDGE is.  Could I have said maybe Gary is going to play more DL and less EDGE?  Yes, but the point was valid. 

We've got an impending free agent and a player who has multiple fits who may do more of this and less of that. 

It's a Goddamn football forum.  This isn't a town hall meeting.  Decorum is not required as long as it fits the rules of the site.  Is there a rule I'm not familiar with where jokes are expressly forbidden, or are you kowtowing to the whiners who have a strict authoritarian need for discussion to be as bland as bread and call it leadership? 

The original thread LITERALLY has an updated list of prospects that the Packers have shown interest in and you're trying to dictate what I can and cannot say in a thread that's literally updated with the entire prospect list?

I can't derail a thread with legitimate football discussion? 

WTF even is this crap lately?  If I wanted bland, soulless discussion I'd go to a ****ing wake of a 93-year-old grandpa that nobody really liked and nobody really talked to.

12:23 PM CST on a Thursday, Outpost needs a break from this site. 

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Joe said:

There's always room on the roster for a pass rusher, right?  Assuming Fackrell is gone, who else do we have that can be EDGE #4?  There are some snaps there to be taken, and that is without factoring in injury.  Obviously the EDGE shouldn't be a higher draft pick, but when value presents itself, you gotta take it.

• Like 1

@Joe

Seems to me like you've spent a ton of time looking at prospects.  Full disclosure?  I have not.  And likely won't do too much of it, not like past years.

Care to share your "Top Ten" list of WR's?  Just so when I go out and look, I'm a little more familiar.  

Thanks in advance!