2020 Packers Interview / Player Visit List

Nick_gb

I really thought the Packers would draft IDL in the first but not so sure anymore. I think they’ll pick up a reasonably priced double team eater from the  longish list of FAs available and get someone in the 2nd or later.  I think they could take Murray but only if he makes to 30. It really is an interesting year and situation.  Bulaga is the keystone move. Whichever way it goes. 

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Looks like we're interviewing every position. We must be interested in drafting every position.

I know it may seem redundant to mark these down now, but as those SPARQ/RAS scores are released, it'll give us a list of names to start with when we're looking at who the Packers will pick because that seems to be the trend with Gute.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Updated the list to include these -- Defense seems to be dominating the Packers interest at this Combine. With 35 defensive players having met with the Packers from the 2020 Draft class compared to the 9 Offensive players that are being reported. 

Edited by Nick_gb

23 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Looks like we're interviewing every position. We must be interested in drafting every position.

I am glad they are doing their due diligence and looking at a slew of guys.  Of course doing this will not give other teams a clue at what we might really be interested in...   ;)

23 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Antoine Winfield Jr, Christ I’m getting old . 

His pops was a major pain in the a** lol. Talk about a great CB

I remember he started off as the best tackling corner in the NFL, but the dude was pretty lock down.

I have been kind of in the closet thinking that JK Dobbins is the guy; I still am not sure how I feel about it other than if it works out well you can let williams go and still have a good backup; if it works out really well you can let AJ walk and insert the youngster.

I  like Kenneth Murray the most for  the packers out of that group.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just cross-referenced this with Walter Football's report. We're missing a couple guys.

https://walterfootball.com/prospectMeetings/byteam

Offense:
Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State - Combine
Solomon Kindley, IOL, Georgia - Combine
Zach Moss, RB, Utah - Combine
Ke'Shawn Vaughn, RB, Vanderbilt - Combine

Defense:
Essang Bassey, CB, Wake Forest - Combine
Darrion Daniels, IDL, Nebraska - East-West
Anfernee Jennings, EDGE/LB, Alabama - Senior Bowl

• 2 weeks later...