2020 Packers Interview / Player Visit List

Nick_gb

6 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

Thanks for putting this together, I like to add these guys on my TDN big board and then do mocks.

As a side observation, I'm kinda surprised there isn't more interviews being done with OT or TE, considering the losses there.

I'm thinking that the strategy was to focus on those things when we invited in players for pre-draft visits and/or attended various pro-days...but now with the virus...

On 3/1/2020 at 9:31 AM, packfanfb said:

On 3/20/2020 at 9:01 PM, Joe said:

Just cross-referenced this with Walter Football's report. We're missing a couple guys.

https://walterfootball.com/prospectMeetings/byteam

Offense:
Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State - Combine
Solomon Kindley, IOL, Georgia - Combine
Zach Moss, RB, Utah - Combine
Ke'Shawn Vaughn, RB, Vanderbilt - Combine

Defense:
Essang Bassey, CB, Wake Forest - Combine
Darrion Daniels, IDL, Nebraska - East-West
Anfernee Jennings, EDGE/LB, Alabama - Senior Bowl

On 3/31/2020 at 1:16 PM, Packerraymond said:

Thanks, updated the list. I will likely spend some time going over the players' RAS scores and breaking the interviews down by position to clean this up a little more and editing it into the OP sometime later this week as well! (Maybe today depending on how my schedule plays out) and by the schedule, I mean depending on how much I no life Warzone because of Quarantine. Lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pgwingman said:

Thanks for putting this together, I like to add these guys on my TDN big board and then do mocks.

As a side observation, I'm kinda surprised there isn't more interviews being done with OT or TE, considering the losses there.

np bro! Glad you find it useful! Hope to make it even more useful for people in a bit! :)

10 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Updated the Original post with the positional format I'd like to do for all confirmed interviews of the Packers @CWood21 @Packerraymond can you confirm if this is acceptable as it links other sites. I just want to double-check before I carry on working on the entire list and it all be for nothing. Thanks!

You're all good.

• Like 2

Defensive backs are updated (RAS wise) I will post their scouting reports tomorrow and then work on Linebackers and DL. Hopefully some of ya'll will find this useful for your mocks that will be pushing out before the NFL Draft!

7 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

How are top 30 visits being done now. I wanted to update my big board with top 30 visits. Are these still being done virtually? Thanks!

According to several sources there have been tons of virtual meetings that have taken place. Some prospects have chosen to record YouTube videos of themselves doing drills FWIW. Could we possibly be seeing a new era of evaluation...

• Like 1

Just now, Kenrik said:

......darn.  Are teams limited on their virtual interviews?

I actually dont know, but the sense I've gotten is it's not being applied uniformly this year.
Is the technology there? No doubt. Are all the teams - are the GBPs using it widely? Dont know for sure.