2020 Packers Interview / Player Visit List

Nick_gb

49 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

What the hell crawled up your butt this morning? 

And seriously this is some Leader level crap.  I'm legit sick of this crap.  Everyone's wondering why we're looking at EDGE.  I offer a joke about trading Gary and brought up Fackrell leaving.  Who we got behind Fackrell?  I legitimately don't even know anymore who our 4th EDGE is.  Could I have said maybe Gary is going to play more DL and less EDGE?  Yes, but the point was valid. 

We've got an impending free agent and a player who has multiple fits who may do more of this and less of that. 

It's a Goddamn football forum.  This isn't a town hall meeting.  Decorum is not required as long as it fits the rules of the site.  Is there a rule I'm not familiar with where jokes are expressly forbidden, or are you kowtowing to the whiners who have a strict authoritarian need for discussion to be as bland as bread and call it leadership? 

The original thread LITERALLY has an updated list of prospects that the Packers have shown interest in and you're trying to dictate what I can and cannot say in a thread that's literally updated with the entire prospect list?

I can't derail a thread with legitimate football discussion? 

WTF even is this crap lately?  If I wanted bland, soulless discussion I'd go to a ****ing wake of a 93-year-old grandpa that nobody really liked and nobody really talked to.

12:23 PM CST on a Thursday, Outpost needs a break from this site. 

We're not trading Gary, nor moving him. I'm not falling for your victim routine. Your post was pointless and just to get someone to start something about trading our #1 pick from last year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

@Joe

Seems to me like you've spent a ton of time looking at prospects.  Full disclosure?  I have not.  And likely won't do too much of it, not like past years.

Care to share your "Top Ten" list of WR's?  Just so when I go out and look, I'm a little more familiar.  

Thanks in advance!

I've actually done more research on DL and ILB, but I've done some research on WR so here it is as follows pre-combine:

1. Jerry Jeudy: Polished route-runner, leader of a talented NFL-ready WR group.

2. CeeDee Lamb: Hyper productive, deep ball threat, speed to burn.

3. Henry Ruggs III: I'm going to go with Ruggs here because of his versatility and tools. Even his negatives are very coachable and though he's a bit spindly in his frame, he will probably put on some healthy bulk and become a more physical receiver as he matures.

4. Laviska Shenault: He reminds me a lot of Lazard when he was at Iowa State in that he's a great talent with questionable talent and coaching around him. His injuries concern me as does a lack of speed. However, he will thrive as a WR2 at the next level for someone; in particular, a team that has a speedy WR1. A team like Carolina, Arizona, or NO.

5. Tee Higgins: This guy's an enigma of sorts. He's got the big frame and isn't afraid to be physical against smaller defenders; but you punch him in the mouth and he shies away; like Kenneth Murray at ILB, we saw a lot of him crouched over on the sidelines with the wind knocked out of him. I don't think he's totally soft, but his physicality is a concern. Furthermore, he's going to get pegged as a developmental prospect given his current knowledge of the route tree and he struggles adjusting to poorly thrown balls.

6. Jalen Reagor: His physical gifts are very evident, but his production is QB sensitive. More importantly, I'm concerned about his drop rate.

7. KJ Hill: Hill stepped up big time this last year due to injuries around him. The knock on him was that he wasn't as physical as some would hope or that he lacked twitch. He proved both of those criticisms to be false during the Playoff and the Senior Bowl respectively. Still, a smaller body of work drops him down for me.

8. Tyler Johnson: The only real knock on Johnson is that he's a finesse player. Unfortunately, that limits him to the slot at the next level. With MLF stressing diversity in where his receivers line up, I would be surprised if Johnson is top-10 on our board. On the other hand, he's crisp in his routes, he can make defenders leave their jock on the field, and he's fast.

9. Justin Jefferson: He'll do well in the underwear olympics, but his play speed is sorely lacking. He's physical, but his routes and release are both questionable.

10. KJ Hamler: He's your prototypical Tavon Austin/Wes Welker/Marquis Goodwin receiver. Fast, shifty, but small. Like the other three, he'll carve out a good niche in the league, but would probably best begin his career with a team like the Rams where he can produce while developing his slight frame a bit further.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Can you not derail this thread for visits with your "humor" thanks.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

What the hell crawled up your butt this morning? 

I don't think Ray is off base at all. Every year people derail the point of this thread because they use it for where they discuss the players they want instead of the ones the Packers have shown interest in. It makes the thread a mess and we literally have another thread for discussing the prospects etc.

3 hours ago, Kenrik said:

The entire last page should be on the draft discussion thread. 

Good. We're interested in Davis...

4 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Great list. No love for Brandon Aiyuk tho?

I just don't think he's physical enough for what we're looking for and he can't win 1-on-1's. I know he's flying up the boards quickly, but I I can't buy into him.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/brandon-aiyuk/ZsLQCCVH6K