Combine/Pro Day Visits

mwalker

55 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Terrell Lewis? Is there a chance he lasts until RD2 pick, or maybe move up in RD2? 

He is not one I would draft in the 2nd.  He is about 7th on my list.  He shows zero explosiveness.  Not going to rush the QB.

Edited by jebrick

The pro days and 30 predrsft visits will give us a pretty clear picture of who theyll end up taking.

Even though they don’t have a 1st, I’m assuming where Tomlin and Colbert go for prodays will narrow down who they’re targeting in the2nd(or even trade up for)....their past history clearly indicates that.

For the30 pre-draft visits, they always end up drafting 2 or 3 of the projected mid-late rd guys they bring in and usually a UDFA they really like.

Edited by AlanFanecaFan

Michigan LB/S Khaleke Hudson said on Thursday that he has met with the Steelers both at the Reese's Senior Bowl and the NFL Scouting Combine.
Hudson (5'11/224) was used all over the field during his time at Michigan, lining up at either linebacker or strong safety depending upon the situation/personnel. And he's seen as a bit of a "tweener" at the next level, as he lacks the size of a conventional linebacker and has limited range in the opinion of NFL Media draft analyst Lance Zierlein. Hudson is projected to be a Day 3 selection in April, and the Steelers have picks in rounds 4, 6 and 7.

SOURCE: Brian Batko on Twitter
Feb 27, 2020, 10:55 AM ET

And speaking of edge guys, Boise State’s Curtis Weaver said he has a formal interview planned with the Steelers. Kevin Colbert spoke Tuesday about how much they like this class of pass rushers. pic.twitter.com/mFbhQPQt3k
— Brian Batko (@BrianBatko) February 27, 2020

Josh Uche - LB - Michigan

Edited by jebrick