If healthy who’s the better prospect Burrow or Tua?

brownie man

Who is the better prospect if healthy?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Better prospect if healthy

• Joe Burrow
    • Tua T

As good as Burrow looks on the field it’s the things you can’t see that make him the best. Joe Cool is the best I’ve seen since P.Manning coming out of Tennessee as far as understanding and reading the game, it’s so slow for him and his throws are so precise, accurate and thrown with such anticipation. He’s also much more mobile than Tua and feels the pocket much better and he’s tougher than a $2 steak. The one area I feel Tua is better is arm strength but that’s the least important IMO. 

I get were in Mahomes mania and everyone wants a QB with a rocket arm but he’s the exception, the NFL passing games are mostly getting shorter and shorter these days making arm strength less and less a factor. It isn’t like Burrow has a weak arm by any means it’s pretty strong enough, just like P. Manning or Montana, they never had cannon arms but they saw the game differently... Joe Burrow sees the game like that.  

• Like 3

I still have Burrow #1, but just barely, and it is a coin flip to me. I do love Burrows game, his IQ is off the charts as is his timing and anticipation throws. Anyone acting like Burrow is way ahead of Tua is being really bias imo. It’s extremely close 1a 1b type of situation. 

People gave Tua a hard time all season long and all off season that he had such an all star cast, which is ridiculous imo. Jefferson is DJ’s #16 Prospect, my #24 Prospect, and a universally agreed-upon 1st Round talent. Chase will also be a Top 5 pick next year and is a better WR than anyone in this draft class. I could easily argue Burrow had a better overall cast than Tua, which imo he did. Not to mention Joe Brady landing an NFL OC job for his amazing pass plays. That dude is a genius with the concepts he had. Alabama had a better OL but LSUs line is no joke. 

Edited by BayRaider