Week 3 GDT: Seahawks (1-1) at Titans (1-1)

titans0021

Man what a day today. I had so much fun at the game ill give a little run down of the events of today's game. 

Fans were ticked off about the whole National Anthem thing. A lot of fans booed and some even left. 

There were Seahawk fans there no doubt but I personally don't think it was as bad as it was made out to be on Twitter. The loudest they got was the opening drive and were quiet most of the game obviously they cheered when they did good but wasn't that bad I don't feel like they were enough to distract the offense.

As far as the game went I was happy I got to be here for this. The defense did well they still need to improve the tackling but hats off to Russell Wilson the guy is good. The play he made with Morgan dragging him down by the ankles and threw a strike falling down to Baldwin was insane.

Titans did some creative stuff today the Smith TD came with him lined up at FB. Taylor was moved all over the field it was nice to see this offense go to work in the 2nd half.

Adoree Jackson is getting better each week. On the Jumbotron they never showed us who committed the block in the back penalty if it happened at all I honestly don't know we never seen. 

To top off my day I walked away with a lot of autographs 

Mariota signed my jersey 

also got Murray Walker Conklin Ben Jones Spain Leavin Woodyard Casey Austin Johnson Jayon Brown Ryan Adoree and Cyprien

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Man what a day today. I had so much fun at the game ill give a little run down of the events of today's game. 

Fans were ticked off about the whole National Anthem thing. A lot of fans booed and some even left. 

There were Seahawk fans there no doubt but I personally don't think it was as bad as it was made out to be on Twitter. The loudest they got was the opening drive and were quiet most of the game obviously they cheered when they did good but wasn't that bad I don't feel like they were enough to distract the offense.

As far as the game went I was happy I got to be here for this. The defense did well they still need to improve the tackling but hats off to Russell Wilson the guy is good. The play he made with Morgan dragging him down by the ankles and threw a strike falling down to Baldwin was insane.

Titans did some creative stuff today the Smith TD came with him lined up at FB. Taylor was moved all over the field it was nice to see this offense go to work in the 2nd half.

Adoree Jackson is getting better each week. On the Jumbotron they never showed us who committed the block in the back penalty if it happened at all I honestly don't know we never seen. 

To top off my day I walked away with a lot of autographs 

Mariota signed my jersey 

also got Murray Walker Conklin Ben Jones Spain Leavin Woodyard Casey Austin Johnson Jayon Brown Ryan Adoree and Cyprien

Awesome on the autographs! Glad you got to see a victory in Nashville. 

Not surprised by the boos or walking out. Most conservative state in the union. (why I escaped)

2 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Not surprised by the boos or walking out. Most conservative state in the union.

I'd suggest not even trying to rewatch Mularkey's press conference on facebook. 95% of the posts are related to the subject, with the vast majority being now former Titans fans.

With that said, I'm going to steer away from the topic due to the obvious political implications. We'll just stick to what a great day it was on the field.

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

On TV, our home crowd actually sounded pretty loud. I didn't notice theirs at all.

Adoree Jackson has been very good. I was wrong about him so far and overreacted after the first half if week 1.

Ya the crowd was into it a lot the only time they were flat was coming out the half but I was told the 200 section was for the later back people but not today I had people up and cheering I had a lot of fun.

The only thing that is annoying fan wise outside of the Pineapple man and a few other fans we just don't have a die hard fan base. Just today at the game not around town but at the game I seen a Colts jersey Patriots jersey Packers t-shirt Devonte Freeman shirt Broncos hat Chiefs jersey.

I hope the fans start to show up for this team. We see what the Preds have and we need it too at Nissan. Also another big cheer was when they showed the Pats Cooks GW TD

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Saw one "fan"(clown) on Facebook burning everything he had Titans related.... SMH

I've got ocean front property in North Korea I'll sell him.

What happened to all the pre-ankle chemistry between Decker and Mariota? I truly expected him to have a few TDs at this point. Luckily, Matthews is a legit #1.

1 minute ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I've got ocean front property in North Korea I'll sell him.

What happened to all the pre-ankle chemistry between Decker and Mariota? I truly expected him to have a few TDs at this point. Luckily, Matthews is a legit #1.

Decker made a couple of nice plays today, and on the last drive we scored on was open on a key 3rd down and Mariota one hopped it to him.

10 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

They gave Mariota a grade of 56 for the game which is another example of why no one takes their grades seriously. Like Mariota wasn't Tom Brady out there..but a grade of 56? really?

QB MARCUS MARIOTA, 56.0 OVERALL GRADE

Mariota missed too many routine passes in this game, struggling to take advantage of an exceptional platform given to him by the Titans offensive line. His touchdowns were the result of coverage busts or run after the catch work by his receivers, but he did make a couple of key plays throughout the game.

I'm really trying to think of all of these routine passes that he missed. It's like they watched the first quarter and then just decided to hand out his grade at that point.

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I'm really trying to think of all of these routine passes that he missed. It's like they watched the first quarter and then just decided to hand out his grade at that point.

PFF grades and ESPN's Total QBR grades always leave me dumbfounded. They're never consistent.

Outside if the one he skipped to Decker, I'm not sure. There was one in the first quarter that looked like a miscommunication. Maybe one or two more that were too high. 

PFF has never liked Mariota. Once they form an opinion on someone they continue to grade them that way, as if refusing to admit they were wrong.

At one point two years ago they had Antonio Andrews as the 9th best RB in the NFL.

Archived