Week 3 GDT: Seahawks (1-1) at Titans (1-1)

titans0021

11 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Seriously, the Seahawks managed one touchdown against that defense.

if there's one thing we've been incredible at in past years, it's being the team that struggling units find their groove against. i know at this point we should expect better, but the battered fan syndrome is too real. i'm expecting seattle to light it up, lol

50 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

if there's one thing we've been incredible at in past years, it's being the team that struggling units find their groove against. i know at this point we should expect better, but the battered fan syndrome is too real. i'm expecting seattle to light it up, lol

Yep same. Wouldn't be surprised if they ran for 150+ and threw for over 300+. Still don't trust this defense.

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

These next two games are big, to say the least. If we beat Seattle, then follow it up with a win over the Texans in Houston (to not only go 3-1 but 2-0 in the division for the first quarter of the season), it'd really set the tone to a successful season.

Would begin to show a lot of people and fans that this team may be for real and moving in the right direction. Not to mention if we win the next two after that starting 5-1 and 3-0 in the division.... Shocked face!!!

4 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

How is this for luck I just got my tickets emailed to me for the game tomorrow. I had originally bought section 226 Row V but they emailed me Section 228 to sections closer to 50 and gave me Row E so moved up closer in the section as well

Awesome! Hope you have a great trip and a Titans win!

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Didn't know where to put it but I saw that Tre McBride was waived by the Bears. Wonder if we'll pick him back up with the Davis injury.

I'd like him back I'd rather him over Jennings. I know that move won't happen tomorrow but if Davis does miss a few weeks I'd like McBride back

Archived