Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

Just now, skywindO2 said:

No samoas but the cookie season is still young.

Thin Mints, Peanut Butter Patties, Smore, and Lemonades.

Thin mints are a given

Peanut butter patties are best crunched up  on ice cream

Smores I need to try

Lemonades are surprisingly good.

Samoas are the best.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Thin mints are a given

Smores I need to try

Samoas are the best.

There's another one called that I think are called Thanksalot but they're just an inferior version of the smores.

I've never been a huge fan of Samoas because of the coconut but my tastes have changed so I'm willing to give them another chance. I also live in a caramel delight region, not sure if there's a difference between them and samaos, they're probably the same. 

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

There's another one called that I think are called Thanksalot but they're just an inferior version of the smores.

I've never been a huge fan of Samoas because of the coconut but my tastes have changed so I'm willing to give them another chance. I also live in a caramel delight region, not sure if there's a difference between them and samaos, they're probably the same. 

I’m a huge coconut fan, so that’s probably why tbh.

Girl Scout cookies are entirely overrated. 

I did buy them last year though... when I gruffly said “No thanks” for the 4th or 5th time to this girl selling them where I work (she asked anyone coming in or out, so I’d see her a couple times a day) she replied with a very sarcastic “well thanks anyways”

I turned around and already laughing, her mom was beet red and was about to lay into her daughter until she realized I was smiling then it was more of a “kids, what can you do?” moment.

But I actually bought some cookies from her. I bought cookies because she absolutely crushed the delivery of a snarky comment aimed at me and I was impressed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Girl Scout cookies are entirely overrated. 

I agree completely but they were there preying on my weak will as did some grocery shopping last night, hungry after going to the gym. Plus I was carrying extra cash from vacation which makes it easier for me to spend money stupidly. It was the perfect trap on their part. 

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I agree completely but they were there preying on my weak will as did some grocery shopping last night, hungry after going to the gym. Plus I was carrying extra cash from vacation which makes it easier for me to spend money stupidly. It was the perfect trap on their part. 

I'm not a fan either, but when you are a couple beers deep at a brewery, it is almost impossible to say no.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Tell me you got Samoa’s...thin mints are a given.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Thin mints are a given

Smores I need to try

Samoas are the best.

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

best girl scout cookie.

1. Samoa

2. thin mint

3. tagalongs

4. the rest