Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

Costco. And where do people sprint to first? Toilet paper. Because logic. 

Maybe it's not such a bad idea now to stock up on items, just to take advantage of the stupidity of people stocking up on the wrong items. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Also it sounds like people need to stop buying masks because the people who actually need them can't get them

So much this, you're going to be able to leave your house again, you don't need 2 years supply of TP, medicine, hand sanitizer, masks etc... People who do this crap actually make it so the people who need it don't have access to it and it sits in a closet and gathers dust. Buy what you need.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

Why would you even attempt to touch someone that you believe has a virus like this. Stupid is a dangerous thing

I'm not at all surprised that the kind of person that sees an individual of Asian descent and assumes they have the virus would do something stupid. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If you’ve got the virus and you know it clap your hands. If you’ve got the virus and you know it and you really want to show it if you’ve got the virus and you’re happy clap your hands! 

Um... Clap clap?

https://www.khou.com/mobile/article/news/health/coronavirus/montgomery-county-patient-attended-the-houston-rodeo-bbq-cook-off-mayor-says/285-24cc4d44-f918-4fa7-874c-2d5fd07e7a84

I was there at the cook off as well that night. Hooray.

11 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

That travel ban can't be for real, it accomplishes nothing as presented. Someone can just go from other parts of Europe to the UK, then to here. Or Europe to Canada to here. Or heck, even Europe to Asia to here.

We're also allowing travel from South Korea. Go figure.

9 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Just looked it up.  Looks like there was a single case of a dog contracting the virus. If I get it I will quarantine myself from them.  I’ll still go to Walmart though.

I always pictured you as too much of a germaphobe to go to a Walmart. 

• Like 1