Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Guys, can we be cool here if someone wants to confess something?

Because washing your hands with soap after peeing sucks butt.

Just pee on your hands. Some urinals even include a little bar of soap for you to use too. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Guys, can we be cool here if someone wants to confess something?

Because washing your hands with soap after peeing sucks butt.

Yeah I was really starting to come into my own with the ole 2-second rinse and shake-dry.

I feel like a surgeon these days, with all this hand washing 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yeah I was really starting to come into my own with the ole 2-second rinse and shake-dry.

I feel like a surgeon these days, with all this hand washing 

It's 20 seconds you're not getting back. I was probably rocking a solid .250 batting average before this, but expecting anyone to wash their hands every time is just insanity.

10 hours ago, N4L said:

**** China 

I just ask that you don't let their poor political decisions to turn into xenophobia, because I've already heard accounts of this from friends who've experienced it first hand due to the current situation.

• Like 2

There's a decent chance this virus could just die out over the summer, per my contact on the COVID Response Team at the CDC.

Remember swine flu officially lasted over 1 year and had 22 M Americans infected. (~13,000 deaths)

• Like 1

I've stayed out of news and politics for most of my adulthood. How credible is NBC? Because they are indeed going with the theory the virus came from a Chinese meat market where a butcher contracted it from a live bat after incising it. 

5 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

There's a decent chance this virus could just die out over the summer, per my contact on the COVID Response Team at the CDC.

Remember swine flu officially lasted over 1 year and had 22 M Americans infected. (~13,000 deaths)

The mortality rates between this and swine flu are worlds apart.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-compares-sars-swine-flu-220500804.html 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

I just ask that you don't let their poor political decisions to turn into xenophobia, because I've already heard accounts of this from friends who've experienced it first hand due to the current situation.

Gonna give this on NPR a listen. Sucks if you are Asian you might be getting strange glances from folks now. 

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/09/813700167/as-coronavirus-spreads-racism-and-xenophobia-are-too