Haskins Traded Like Rosen?

dll2000

4 hours ago, LowMotorGuy said:

He plays like he is special needs Vince Young Jamarcus Russell esque just looks slow in between the ears

I'm sorry, do you have your game tape to where we have a baseline as to why you're able to make this assumption? Perhaps a link to your Hudl account?

If I'm being blunt - it sounds like your post is racially motivated. And we don't take kindly to this.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

That would definitely be a more legitimate debate.  I personally wouldn't.  If Cincy was picking at #2, I'd trade down for a 2021 1st, take Chase Young, and roll with Haskins.

You would be insane not to take Burrow. He is by far and away the better prospect.

• Like 1

You take Chase no matter what, you still have Alex Smith even after the brutal injury he should be ready to go to compete this year and have Haskins learn the system for one more year. Trade Trent Williams for a pick or two and start building up that oline. Talking about wanting Tua just for the sakes of worrying teams to me is pointless, if they truly want Tua then no team would be able to stop them from getting him. If they didnt want Tua then they would say they are willing to trade back for the right price so scaring the lions who may want to move up to get him would get the job done. I think they are looking at every avenue but at the end of the day they have to go with the stud pass rusher in Chase after drafting Haskins last year and paying alex smith that money. They are not a Mahomes level qb away from winning it all so Tua is not going to do anything that can win a superbowl with this team right now. Build the team up see what haskins can do whether he sits or gets a shot and then go in to 2021 season ready to get your franchise qb if the new coaching staff doesnt believe haskins is the guy. 

9 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

You would be insane not to take Burrow. He is by far and away the better prospect.

And I guess we should “upgrade” from Burrow to Trevor Lawrence next year if we finish with the top pick, right?

What’s the point of quoting this if you completely ignored the rest of my posts on the last page?

Edited by HTTRDynasty

7 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

And I guess we should “upgrade” from Burrow to Trevor Lawrence next year if we finish with the top pick, right?

What’s the point of quoting this if you completely ignored the rest of my posts on the last page?

Not necessarily. If Burrow is going to be as special as I think he is, the team he plays for won’t finish with the first pick, making Lawrence an afterthought. I wouldn’t say that about Haskins. But you like Haskins more than I do, so I can see where you’re coming from.

4 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Hell ya I would take Lawrence. Do a history check and  see Troy Aikman and Steve Walsh. Jimmy Johnson never hesitated to take Walsh with Troy friggin Aikman on the roaster. He now has a choice and he traded Walsh for a boat load. 

They are asset. That's it.  You can get a boat load if Haskins is any good. The problem is Redskins Fans are the only ones that think so. Most think he a bust.

Edited by m haynes

12 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Hell ya I would take Lawrence. Do a history check and  see Troy Aikman and Steve Walsh. Jimmy Johnson never hesitated to take Walsh with Troy friggin Aikman on the roaster. He now has a choice and he traded Walsh for a boat load. 

They are asset. That's it.  You can get a boat load if Haskins is any good. The problem is Redskins Fans are the only ones that think so. Most think he a bust.

Let me ask you a question.  Why did the Ohio State staff view Haskins as a better option at QB than Burrow, forcing Burrow to transfer to LSU?

Follow-up question: Why did Burrow look so much better in 2019 at LSU than he did in 2018?

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Let me ask you a question.  Why did the Ohio State staff view Haskins as a better option at QB than Burrow, forcing Burrow to transfer to LSU?

Follow-up question: Why did Burrow look so much better in 2019 at LSU than he did in 2018?

Who knows and who cares. They are assets.  Lets say they take Tua and both he and Haskins look tremendous in preseason . Every team will be on the phone talking to the Redskins.