Williams Asks for Extension or Trade

LoganF89

"That's what I don't get. I don't get how it could be about the money, but at the end of the day those people are going to look for a way to say, no matter what evidence is in front of them…if you want to say 'Trent is about the money' then they'll find a way to say it.

"You'll ignore the fact that I could've reported and I could've been on the roster since training camp and still not played a down, ya know? But I didn't want to go that route. So, if it was about the money, I would've secured the bag that way." - Trent

OK, Sooner. 

Did I miss it with one of my legendary multi week blackouts? Where are all the mea culpa’s from some of the brothers here that disagreed vehemently with some us older and in this case wiser brothers @Thaiphoon @Woz that this was always about money? 

trent used a truly despicable tactic that cost people their livelihoods, tarnished their reputations and was a [edited by moderator] move in my view. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

Did I miss it with one of my legendary multi week blackouts? Where are all the mea culpa’s from some of the brothers here that disagreed vehemently with some us older and in this case wiser brothers @Thaiphoon @Woz that this was always about money? 

trent used a truly despicable tactic that cost people their livelihoods, tarnished their reputations and was a [edited by moderator] move in my view. 

Fair enough, but does it take away that we DID in fact have a TERRIBLE GM/PRESIDENT and a TERRIBLE training staff? You're telling me Bruce didn't deserve to get trashed. Or what Trent said about them was untrue?

14 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Man, Just when I thought I was out--they Pull me Back In !! Al Picino, Godfather III .

Orakpo was a one trick pony. nothing special-overdrafted . bust .

I would love to see some of you who call Player's Bust get out there and do what they do. 

2 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Like I said...

So is everyone going to finally wake up to the fact that this is all about money and he played the cancer card for money?  

IMO we need to quietly trade him asap rather than create more drama and hurt his trade value further.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Fair enough, but does it take away that we DID in fact have a TERRIBLE GM/PRESIDENT and a TERRIBLE training staff? You're telling me Bruce didn't deserve to get trashed. Or what Trent said about them was untrue?

Terrible GM/President = True

Terrible training staff? True

Terrible medical doctors? Maybe

Doctors are responsible for Trent not getting a 2nd opinion on his bump? False

This was about Trent trying to get more guaranteed $$. It was always about the money. He just used the most convenient excuse as a smokescreen to do it. 

I'm not shocked that he's still asking for guaranteed $$. I knew this was always about that.

I'm more shocked by how many people bought the tugging-at-their-heartstrings story about how the Redskins are responsible for him almost dying and how the team must compensate him for that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Man, Just when I thought I was out--they Pull me Back In !! Al Picino, Godfather III .

Orakpo was a one trick pony. nothing special-overdrafted . bust .

A one trick pony who got sacks and played run good, I’ll take it. We missed him when he was gone.