2020 NFL Combine Noteworthy Results & Talk

Mind Character

7 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I’d take Wirfs Becton Thomas over him all day anyways. 

Id rather trade down and take Josh Jones than take Wills at 10.

I dont get the love for Becton tho. Dude has played about 70 less true pass play snaps compared to Wirfs and Wills and has given up twice as many pressures as them. Wills should not be looked at, as some potential JAG

Edited by buno67

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

What how?

have you even watched them or you just watching the combine 

there is no way you can actually watch the 5 tackles play and not thing that Wills is the best player. He clearly does a better job of being a tackle than anybody else. 

What about Wills game gives you any reasoning for wanting those guys over him? A blind man can see he’s the best tackle 

You’re right. What was I thinking. WILLS IS THE BEST!!!

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m worried about his arm length. However, he tested very well.

He needs to be a finesse LT.

Sometimes arm length isn't an issue in play, but it really was one for him though as he let's guys get into him and feels the need to bend at the waste to keep guys on the outside.

He flashes a lot but has long periods of cheeks play.

If the Browns trade down and select him in the 1st round, we should all be terrified at the upcoming years of torture Andrew Berry and this Front Office has in store for us.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Sometimes arm length isn't an issue in play, but it really was one for him though as he let's guys get into him and feels the need to bend at the waste to keep guys on the outside.

He flashes a lot but has long periods of cheeks play.

If the Browns trade down and select him in the 1st round, we should all be terrified at the upcoming years of torture Andrew Berry and this Front Office has in store for us.

This is just a ME thing, but arm length is a big deal to me.

However, I like a lot of his game. He’s purely a pass protector to me. He’s not nasty or a bruiser in the run game. As a LT, that’s good.

22 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Jeffrey Okudah with 4.48 and 4.50, 40 yard dash times.

We still need him to go top 5 desperately to push the OTs down.

Not sure if those times will change that or not.

I think he still goes top 5. It wouldn’t surprise me at all to see him go to the Giants at 4. 

36 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This is just a ME thing, but arm length is a big deal to me.

However, I like a lot of his game. He’s purely a pass protector to me. He’s not nasty or a bruiser in the run game. As a LT, that’s good.

Ultimately, I don’t think there’s any way the Browns take him. Way too many tackles with more talent will be available.

Tanner Muse, LB/S Clemson with an Unbelievable 40-time as it relates to tape/play speed versus timed speed. Runs 4.43. He looked so much slower than that often getting blown by and having to chase

Antoine WInfield Jr: 4.48 - Great time for him

Xavier Mckinney: 4.64 - Likely there in the 2nd round.

Jeremy Chinn: 4.46 - A lot of Obi Melifonwu to his game. Body beautiful, splash plays, but doesn't have the it factor and could be cheeks at the next level.

Kyle Dugger: 4.50

Jalen Elliott: 4.81 - Fluid, coordinated but slow. Surprising time.

• Like 2