MID - Combine MOCK

squire12

I think Schobert has priced himself out of that contract. Him and Blake will be closer than they are further away, money wise. 
Joe sees himself making some money this year and probably deservedly so. Cleveland has the means to pay him. 

Draft is fine. Like going big early and often. Those two DL are good picks for the Packers. 

I won’t lie, I’ll be disappointed if a 2 and a 6 net us DPJ and Lipscomb. 

Throckmorton doesn’t profile as a 7th rounder. Draft is a crapshoot tho. 

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Is it really love to throw 3.5 mil at a guy? 

It screams, of all the crap I can throw at this wall, I choose you.

I meant in terms of him popping up in multiple mocks and being increasingly mentioned. 

Personally, I don't think he'll sign more than a 2 year deal, but I could be wrong. 

Edited by Cadmus

1 hour ago, Cadmus said:

Where did all the Tajae Sharpe love suddenly come from? 

There were literal crickets when his name was floated a month ago. 

he has been on my radar for a few months.  Looking at teams that might not be willing to give contracts to their FA for various reasons.  

1 hour ago, festiveonion said:

I think Schobert has priced himself out of that contract. Him and Blake will be closer than they are further away, money wise. 
Joe sees himself making some money this year and probably deservedly so. Cleveland has the means to pay him. 

Very possible h Schobert signs for more.  I am hoping him being a WI born player might tip the scales for him to play for GB if the $$ is comparable

Draft is fine. Like going big early and often. Those two DL are good picks for the Packers. 

I won’t lie, I’ll be disappointed if a 2 and a 6 net us DPJ and Lipscomb. 

Throckmorton doesn’t profile as a 7th rounder. Draft is a crapshoot tho. 

Went off of draft network for the majority of the later rounds.  Agreed it is a crap shoot.  

There are a few other WR that could be taken instead of Peoples-Jones and Lipscomb.  

Cleveland does have the means, but they are not bringing him back.   ...little birdie told me so.

Same little fella told me that GB has contacted Joe's agent.  As I"m sure they've contact every FA ILB agent.

31 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Very possible h Schobert signs for more.  I am hoping him being a WI born player might tip the scales for him to play for GB if the $$ is comparable

Went off of draft network for the majority of the later rounds.  Agreed it is a crap shoot.  

There are a few other WR that could be taken instead of Peoples-Jones and Lipscomb.  

Just think there’s gonna be WR talent available at the end of the 2nd. I’d be surprised if DPJ was the highest rated guy left. Likewise for Lipscomb. 

We’ll see about Joe 

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

we already know CLE couldn't / wouldn't meet his $$ demands
If the money is the same are fans taking Schobert or Martinez ?

CLE can meet the demands but it remains to be seen if they will. Apparently some have more info about this. I don’t see why they would let him walk personally when you factor in who’s involved in making the call. 

They should want neither, considering how much the money it’s going to be. But I’m not sure why you wouldn’t want Blake if you’re gonna sign one for GB anyway. Not gonna pretend to speak for other fans tho. 

13 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

we already know CLE couldn't / wouldn't meet his $$ demands
If the money is the same are fans taking Schobert or Martinez ?

Not sure I'd want either but If I have to pick one for the same amount of money it's Schobert (and I'm not a Badgers fan).

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Switch out Blacklock and DPJ for Reagor and Raekwon Davis and I could live with this.

Blacklock is utter scheidt against the run.

Not sure what you are seeing.   You have made these comments on just about every thread regarding Blacklock and Davis.

Blacklock is a lot better player than Davis.   You seem to be bothered by TCU's slanting scheme.

Davis is slow footed and gets handled 1 v1 by college OL.   Blacklock is consistently getting doubled and still making his presence felt.

• Like 1

CLE can meet the demands but it remains to be seen if they will. Apparently some have more info about this. I don’t see why they would let him walk personally when you factor in who’s involved in making the call. 

They should want neither, considering how much the money it’s going to be. But I’m not sure why you wouldn’t want Blake if you’re gonna sign one for GB anyway. Not gonna pretend to speak for other fans tho. 

Cleveland drafted Mack Wilson last year and he played well as a rookie.  

That's one of the reasons you let Schobert walk.  Successor is already there.

And they already paid Kirksey.  

4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I don't really like Mackensie Alexander, I would (probably) rather pay Kevin King... but I understand that move. I'm not against signing a good corner, but I'm not sure I would sign him knowing it meant we got rid of KK

Not really replacing King.  Provides insurance if King does not stay healthy or does not show further progress for 2021.

Jaire, King, Mackenzie Alexander, Sullivan, Hollman is the 2020 CB group.