2020 Mock Draft Two Rounds

BayRaider

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/2ZSqAfuRxC

Trades:

- Colts trade 34/3rd to Niners for Pick 31.

- Dolphins trade #5, #26 to Lions for #3, 6th Round Pick

QB Free Agent Moves:

- QB Tom Brady signs with the Raiders 2 years 62M, fully guaranteed.

- QB Philip Rivers signs with Colts 2 years

- QB Jameis Winston signs with Chargers 2 years

- Derek Carr traded to Tampa for a 2nd Round Pick

- QB Andy Dalton traded to Patriots for 2021 3rd Round Pick

3 minutes ago, Totty said:

Fromm won't sniff a starting job outside an injury from a starter. 

Fromm is a perfect fit for a WCO like the Raiders. He’s also a perfect fit for the Saints scheme that deals with timing and accuracy. Fromm is certainly not a fit on most teams but on the Raiders, Saints, Patriots, Colts, he has the potential to be a Top 10-12 QB. Any other system, more like 20-25. He’s much better fit for us than Carr, who does not belong in a west coast offense what so ever. Carr has zero anticipation and timing skills. There are some things to like about Carr, but anticipation is not one of them. Also Fromms Pocket Presence is A+. Literally the best of this class. And that’s a universal opinion. Compared to Carrs D Pocket Presence.

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Fromm is a perfect fit for a WCO like the Raiders. He’s also a perfect fit for the Saints scheme that deals with timing and accuracy. Fromm is certainly not a fit on most teams but on the Raiders, Saints, Patriots, Colts, he has the potential to be a Top 10-12 QB. Any other system, more like 20-25. He’s much better fit for us than Carr, who does not belong in a west coast offense what so ever. Carr has zero anticipation and timing skills. There are some things to like about Carr, but anticipation is not one of them. Also Fromms Pocket Presence is A+. Literally the best of this class. And that’s a universal opinion. Compared to Carrs D Pocket Presence.

I think you're going to eat these words.

• Like 1

I highly doubt Simmons falls to #12, don't see Love going that high (Chargers would probably trade back to get him) and Ruggs speed alone moved him to top 15 IMO. Do like the Broncos picking Lamb, dream come true

Edited by Cutler06
spelling

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Fromm is better than Derek Carr  😂😂😂

😮 Why do y'all hate Carr so much? He had been average or above-average as an NFL QB most of his career. I don't get it. And I like Fromm there for you guys as a solid hedge.

6 hours ago, bigdog2372 said:

Carr can't run Arians' offense. If we MUST drop Jameis and make a trade, Stafford would make way more sense.

Why does everyone think Stafford needs to be traded and that Detroit is giving up on him? He's still really good. I'd say there's a 1% chance he's traded.

I'm also curious if that vision correction will show any tangible improvements in the finger-licker.

Also, I'm good with Wills or Simmons if Wills is gone. IMO, that's too high for Hamler in the 2nd, especially in this deep WR class. Give us Terrell or even Dobbins if you have us trade Chubb for max value before we have to pay him (in year three so still time, but he might not be as valuable in a ZBS for us). I'm guessing a solid WR prospect, maybe even Hamler, will be there for the Browns with our first 3rd rounder.

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

😮 Why do y'all hate Carr so much? He had been average or above-average as an NFL QB most of his career. I don't get it. And I like Fromm there for you guys as a solid hedge.

Why does everyone think Stafford needs to be traded and that Detroit is giving up on him? He's still really good. I'd say there's a 1% chance he's traded.

I'm also curious if that vision correction will show any tangible improvements in the finger-licker.

Don’t box score scout and read my write up on Carr on Page 1 of the NFL General Carr thread. He’s a below average QB. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Don’t box score scout and read my write up on Carr on Page 1 of the NFL General Carr thread. He’s a below average QB. 

Well dang. I just read that entire (very entertaining) thread, and I'm sold. You're right. My eyeballs have been telling me one thing about him, and it agrees with you. I was having trouble letting go of his stats and the fact that y'all need another WR (and this is the draft to get one, two even).

For both of our sakes, I hope the Raiders trade him after this season--year one learning Fromm, as I don't think they'll trade him and then go with a second round rookie by design--to the Steelers as heir to Roethlisberger. I hope y'all get Pittsburgh's second rounder and it leads to that cheating scumbag's firing 🤷‍♂️😇.

Edited by NudeTayne