BayRaider 2020 Mock Off Season

BayRaider

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lol Top 3 overall player in the draft and possibly #1. You are smoking some good weed. Simmons won’t go before Pick 7, and I say there’s a 80% chance he won’t go before Pick 9. Jags at 9 is his likely spot. Another one of your terrible takes as always. 

Did say he would go that high. Just that he's arguably the best overall player in the class and NEVER was a realistic option at 12.

Way to avoid that Carr to Tampa question twice now. 

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Did say he would go that high. Just that he's arguably the best overall player in the class and NEVER was a realistic option at 12.

Way to avoid that Carr to Tampa question twice now. 

Carr isn’t going to Indy, Rivers has that on lock down. Isn’t going to a cold weather team like NE/Chi. Isn’t going to a division rival. TB was basically the default who guaranteed to change QBs at this point. Is he a great fit? No. Then again, no QB for TB really is that’s in FA. You need a lightning arm. That’s no one in FA besides Carr, who yes, probably wouldn’t use it all that much. 

So where bright Lord BP, where would Carr go? Enlighten me with your wisdom instead of criticizing mine. I realize he’s a solid fit for IND, but he’s not going there. You don’t pick by fits. It doesn’t work like that. 

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Carr isn’t going to Indy, Rivers has that on lock down. Isn’t going to a cold weather team like NE/Chi. Isn’t going to a division rival. TB was basically the default who guaranteed to change QBs at this point. Is he a great fit? No. Then again, no QB for TB really is that’s in FA. You need a lightning arm. That’s no one in FA besides Carr, who yes, probably wouldn’t use it all that much. 

So where bright Lord BP, where would Carr go? Enlighten me with your wisdom instead of criticizing mine. I realize he’s a solid fit for IND, but he’s not going there. You don’t pick by fits. It doesn’t work like that. 

But you say he isn't going to a cold weather team like NE/Chi? Is that's picking by fit? 

Most likely location for Carr, Las Vegas. So many QBs out there, I doubt there is a good enough market for him in trade. As for teams... whatever team convinces themselves they can get the most out of him and thinks a change of scenery will help.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, big_palooka said:

But you say he isn't going to a cold weather team like NE/Chi? Is that's picking by fit? 

Most likely location for Carr, Las Vegas. So many QBs out there, I doubt there is a good enough market for him in trade. As for teams... whatever team convinces themselves they can get the most out of him and thinks a change of scenery will help.

You constantly made a mockery of my Carr to TB trade to ridiculous proportions, yet: 

Not saying he IS going to Tampa, but it’s amazing how over-confident you are, and usually over-confident and wrong. Like literally the worst two combinations on the planet. 

As for your fit comment, he has all the “tools” to fit in TB. I said he had the arm for Tampa Bay. The question is would he use those tools? He does not fit in NE and Chi and neither team would trade for that skillset. Tampa Bay would, indeed, trade for his skillset. 

Also, great dodge at the end. Purposely stay away from making your own opinions and then crucify other opinions, sounds like people on TV. 

Edited by BayRaider

37 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You constantly made a mockery of my Carr to TB trade to ridiculous proportions, yet: 

Not saying he IS going to Tampa, but it’s amazing how over-confident you are, and usually over-confident and wrong. Like literally the worst two combinations on the planet. 

As for your fit comment, he has all the “tools” to fit in TB. I said he had the arm for Tampa Bay. The question is would he use those tools? He does not fit in NE and Chi and neither team would trade for that skillset. Tampa Bay would, indeed, trade for his skillset. 

Also, great dodge at the end. Purposely stay away from making your own opinions and then crucify other opinions, sounds like people on TV. 

I actually think he would be an TB with Bruce. He has the arm to play for Bruce and will trust Evans and Godwin. 

1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

I actually think he would be an TB with Bruce. He has the arm to play for Bruce and will trust Evans and Godwin. 

Very possible. Carr is literally the only QB that fits in TB out of all the FA/Up for Trade QBs. You need a deadly arm which he has. Arians would basically force him to use it. 

BP has become to biggest s*** poster in this subforum. Literally, HB’s posts have become more valuable. I don’t know what happened to this dude. His wife musta cheated on him or something. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Very possible. Carr is literally the only QB that fits in TB out of all the FA/Up for Trade QBs. You need a deadly arm which he has. Arians would basically force him to use it. 

BP has become to biggest s*** poster in this subforum. Literally, HB’s posts have become more valuable. I don’t know what happened to this dude. His wife musta cheated on him or something. 

I entertained you. Carr isn't going anywhere. Mayock and Gruden can't be any more clear about that.

The comments about upgrading the position is not about upgrading Carr, it's about upgrading his backup.  

1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

I entertained you. Carr isn't going anywhere. Mayock and Gruden can't be any more clear about that.

The comments about upgrading the position is not about upgrading Carr, it's about upgrading his backup.  

It wasn’t about him going anywhere, it’s about him being a fit in TB, which you agreed with. 

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yooo, that wife comment was crazy.  Me and you bicker and you get under my skin and I poke ya back but come on man.... that’s uncalled for.... you can’t talk about a dudes woman and in the same sentence say is posts suck.  Maybe I spent too much time in prison, but that type of talk will get your wig split.  

Call the guy a prick, a pretentious @ss hole, etc but speaking reckless about another man’s wife and you deserve everything coming your way.

and the sad thing about this all is.... even Though I hate your comments sometimes I still respect your ability to argue your point.  So there’s no need to speak like that.

6 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yooo, that wife comment was crazy.  Me and you bicker and you get under my skin and I poke ya back but come on man.... that’s uncalled for.... you can’t talk about a dudes woman and in the same sentence say is posts suck.  Maybe I spent too much time in prison, but that type of talk will get your wig split.  

Call the guy a prick, a pretentious @ss hole, etc but speaking reckless about another man’s wife and you deserve everything coming your way.

and the sad thing about this all is.... even Though I hate your comments sometimes I still respect your ability to argue your point.  So there’s no need to speak like that.

It was meant to be a joke, as in why his posts completely turned to s***. No need to take it so seriously. I feel like some don’t take humor very well in this subforum. 

Call him an idiot or a**hole? Would rather not be banned. But thanks. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

It was meant to be a joke, as in why his posts completely turned to s***. No need to take it so seriously. I feel like some don’t take humor very well in this subforum. 

Call him an idiot or a**hole? Would rather not be banned. But thanks. 

Maybe we grew up way different but where I was raised speaking crazy on someone’s woman/mom or calling him gay were to things that require you to throw hands.  

there’s no joke about either that’s funny

and your creative with all carr hater ideas, u think you can come up with an insult that won’t ban you

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Maybe we grew up way different but where I was raised speaking crazy on someone’s woman/mom or calling him gay were to things that require you to throw hands.  

there’s no joke about either that’s funny

and your creative with all carr hater ideas, u think you can come up with an insult that won’t ban you

It. Was. A. Joke. It was a common figure of speech used by millions of people referring to someone having a bad day. I was not talking about his real-life wife. 

Man, some of you take things way too seriously. A million worse things have been said on this forum. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

It. Was. A. Joke. It was a common figure of speech used by millions of people referring to someone having a bad day. I was not talking about his real-life wife. 

Man, some of you take things way too seriously. A million worse things have been said on this forum. 

It wasn’t a joke.  Jokes are funny, that wasn’t... and not cuz i “take things to seriously”.... cuz you just weren’t funny.... so that makes it a comment.  I highly doubt anyone actually laughed.  I’m not a comedy talent judge so those who thought   It was so funny they blew milk out their nose feel free to chime in. 

I didn't find your comment funny either Bay. I found it petulant. And if anyone is taking themselves too seriously it is you, with the sheer quantity of posts aimed at proving your scouting credentials.

BP was doing what he always does and calling you out (like he has done a million other posters) for taking your opinion too seriously. He, like many of us older posters here find the whole 'watched tape', 'the scouting I've done' schtick a little annoying at times. You sensitively reacted.

Can I suggest you just tone it down a touch. When you're not trying to prove yourself, you make some good points.

• Like 5