Non-Bengal Free Agents

theJ

10 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Part of me thinks the Bengals have to overpay to change the perception that they are cheap and free agents won’t want to come here. Hopefully next year we don’t have to 

42 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Part of me thinks the Bengals have to overpay to change the perception that they are cheap and free agents won’t want to come here. Hopefully next year we don’t have to 

Eh, I don't think so. They have to overpay because Cincinnati isn't an attractive place to play. If Burrow is as good as I think he'll be, it will be a lot more attractive within the next few years.

31 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Top players were never gonna come to Cincy though. It’s a two way street 

Reader is what I would consider a tier 1 free agent and we were able to convince him. Money talks. If we're willing to fork it over, they will come. We just haven't ponied up the dough in the past.

55 minutes ago, HangOnSloopy said:

Foles traded to Chicago.  Seems it's really NE or bust at this point right?  We may have to cut Andy, that would be depressing. 

I expected to early on, but all the talk made me think he had a market. Still, this tempers my hopes for a pick.