Non-Bengal Free Agents

theJ

1 minute ago, johndeere1707 said:

I hope Vigil leaves to go somewhere else so we are forced to make a move 

At this point, they'll be left with someone worse.  

I think what i really want is for football to be cancelled with everything else, so i can officially just stop caring.

Just now, sparky151 said:

Schobert to Jags for less than 11 mil per.

It's the guaranteed money that gets them.  They're probably still setting aside cash for Green and Mixon, and looking at those guys thinking they don't have the upfront money.

It's not a cap issue, we know that.

This doesn’t even make me feel better. That’s a lot of money for a position that isn’t premium. I would have preferred to see that money go to Glasgow. Throw this money at DJ Reader or someone else on the DL. I don’t care anymore. Just make one right move, idiots.

43 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I’m officially Sparky 2.0

This franchise is pathetic, and I wouldn’t hate Burrow for wanting to play elsewhere. We don’t want it as much as other teams, and it shows. 

Or maybe they do care about winning, they’re just so unequivocally inept and stuck in their outdated practices the league has left them behind. They just don’t know what they’re doing, and are too cheap to commit and at least risk making mistakes. 

I feel so dejected. We have this golden ticket in Burrow and we’re just going to spoil it. It’s a damn shame. They should be embarrassed and deserve all the flack they get from fans, and the reputation they’ve earned from the public. 

My Bengals reality mock on mock draft machine with us reaching for need in rds 2 and 3 instead of taking value.  4th rd we'll finally take value because that seems to be the Bengals MO, and then we'll waste the late round picks on injured guys and bad athletes.

1. Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (Even the Bengals can't screw that up)
2. Malik Harrison, LB, OSU (Over Mims, Delpit, Baun, Higgins, Cleveland, Winfield, Diggs)
3. Netane Muti, OG, Fresno State (Over Dugger, Chinn, Wanogho, Wilson, Trautman, Arnette, Pride)
4. Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame
5. Lamar Jackson, CB, Nebraska
6. Michael Divinity Jr, Edge, LSU
7. Jon Runyan, OT, Michigan

And we'll end up cutting Dalton because we'll botch that while we're at it and get no pick for him.